Knight Capital - Page 3
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by soscap View Post
    That's always an issue wth outside investors; the need to push money out the door to increase your numbers... when in truth the only increase that'll occur that counts is in the default rate.
    d paper for them is, worse industry and lower credit scores.

Banned Reputation points: 17587

Quote Originally Posted by soscap View Post
    That's always an issue wth outside investors; the need to push money out the door to increase your numbers...
    If I were an inside investor, which I'm not and never would be: I'd be far more concerned with performance than volume. Otherwise you're pitching investors on the fact that you can lose more money, faster than anyone else in the space lol. Give me performing deals and controlled growth, as the market is far too volatile for anything else (IMO). All these dramatic shifts in the A-Paper space makes my head spin. It is essentially the funder advertising that they really don't have this stuff figured out yet. Which is slightly concerning, because it really isn't that complicated, and the returns are fantastic! lol

Senior Member Reputation points: 5023
    Florida, First MCA sold in 85/ WS in 76. CFP/RIA, series 3,6,7,8,10,63,Ins218,220.

I've done a lot with Can, when did they take D paper?

Senior Member Reputation points: 2496

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous View Post
    If I were an inside investor, which I'm not and never would be: I'd be far more concerned with performance than volume. Otherwise you're pitching investors on the fact that you can lose more money, faster than anyone else in the space lol. Give me performing deals and controlled growth, as the market is far too volatile for anything else (IMO). All these dramatic shifts in the A-Paper space makes my head spin. It is essentially the funder advertising that they really don't have this stuff figured out yet. Which is slightly concerning, because it really isn't that complicated, and the returns are fantastic! lol
    If only everybody had the same logic as you this space would be so much better off... There are so many ways to present a default rate to your investors. It's really not that difficult to make it look like it's all flowing in the right direction.

I've heard from a few friends at a few other broker shops that Knight cancelled their ISO agreements. Is Knight going out of business too?

Senior Member Reputation points: 32550 Funder Mark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by newtomcabiz View Post
    I've heard from a few friends at a few other broker shops that Knight cancelled their ISO agreements. Is Knight going out of business too?
    I do not know one way or the other, but my only complaint is that I am staying later at the office, more people are signing up with us every day.

Senior Member Reputation points: 203690

I have been hearing Knight is on its way out the door as well..but I can not confirm this information

Senior Member Reputation points: 1258

they told us over a week ago at my company that knights out of business

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gail_waters View Post
    they told us over a week ago at my company that knights out of business
    if I had a dollar for every time someone said a funder was out of business, I'd be the richest person in the industry. :-)

Knight Capital

Hah! So true.

Senior Member Reputation points: 12452

I dont think cancelling ISO agreements would be indicative of going out of business. They likely are cancelling agreements with partners who are not funding deals. I dont really understand the reason behind cancelling agreements to be honest. Just tell them you arent going to take any more deals from them and decline if they do send in files.

Quote Originally Posted by funding pro View Post
    I dont think cancelling ISO agreements would be indicative of going out of business. They likely are cancelling agreements with partners who are not funding deals. I dont really understand the reason behind cancelling agreements to be honest. Just tell them you arent going to take any more deals from them and decline if they do send in files.
    Why leave yourself open to that [or any] unnecessary liability as a funder? Have to disagree with you there...

Any thoughts on good alternatives to Knight? I am really happy using Kings Cash Group after knight became so difficult to get a response from, but am always open to new companies.

Senior Member Reputation points: 49940

Quote Originally Posted by USFUND View Post
    Any thoughts on good alternatives to Knight? I am really happy using Kings Cash Group after knight became so difficult to get a response from, but am always open to new companies.
    If you are not already set up with a rep over here at Yellowstone, please feel free to reach out.

Anthony Saracino
    Senior Funding Coordinator
    Yellowstone Capital LLC
    Direct: (516)-282-0933
    Fax: (646)-403-3092
    Cell: (201)-523-2596
    Asaracino@Yellowstonecap.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 51665

Quote Originally Posted by USFUND View Post
    Pearl has been very competitive on Knight deals. 12 month terms on qualifying deals, factors starting at 1.21, no cap on dollar amount!
    PM me if you're looking to get signed up

Senior Member Reputation points: 71352

If anyone on DF has not heard about CFG Merchant Solutions - You are missing out big time!

Feel free to reach out.

Thank you,

Lior Monus
    CFG Merchant Solutions
    Direct: 516-319-5826
    Lmonus@cfgms.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

LMAO @ Fundworks email:

"DID YOUR FUNDER SHUT DOWN?
    We all know CAN, Dealstruck, Windset and Knight stopped funding or severly cutback.

The Fundworks is going strong!"

Senior Member Reputation points: 54989

Cresthill/Mantis
    Fastest Offers / Fewest Stips / Double Digit Commissions / Recently we added an adjustment department to make quick adjustments.

If you have never worked with us Test us out!
    Last edited by mcaguru; 11-30-2016 at 04:16 PM.
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

Cresthill/Mantis
    Fastest Offers- lie
    / Fewest Stips-lie
    / Double Digit Commissions- true but people offer 15 now. Get with the times
    / Recently we added an adjustment department to make quick adjustments- why not price the best from the start?

Senior Member Reputation points: 3088

Quote Originally Posted by funding pro View Post
    It's so they don't have to pay on renewals, and for legal liability.

Senior Member Reputation points: 54989

Quote Originally Posted by RickyR3712 View Post
    Cresthill/Mantis

/ Recently we added an adjustment department to make quick adjustments- why not price the best from the start?
    If underwriter prices at 110K and ISO comes back and said XYZ funding house is offering 120K we may offer 125K to win the file.
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

News on Knight Capital...

Our ISO rep just left Knight. He said that they lost their credit line and they're on their way down.

The industry is changing!

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lendinghand View Post
    News on Knight Capital...

Our ISO rep just left Knight. He said that they lost their credit line and they're on their way down.

The industry is changing!

Can you trust someone who just quit or got fired from their job? How many people quit their jobs and go around saying the company they worked for is going down?

Knight Capital

oh snap, breaking news, Knight has just received a 25 million dollar credit line from President elect Donald Trump and have saved 4 jobs!!!

Knight Capital

"Knight going under? Good! Get on the phone and freakin' dial!!!!"