Commercial Real Estate
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 203690

Commercial Real Estate

anyone have good company for commercial real estate refi/purchases. We have been getting quite a few merchants looking for commercial real estate financing

Senior Member Reputation points: 16720

From the last time someone asked this question:

Quote Originally Posted by CreditGuy View Post
    A ****ing bank. How on earth are you employed anywhere remotely near the finance industry?
    "Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent." -Eleanor Roosevelt

Senior Member Reputation points: 117023 ridextreme's Avatar

yeah, it's bad enough that the customers are calling a cash advance company to refi their commercial property, but it's even worse when the MCA broker doesn't know where they can go for that.

My apologies I could have sworn this was a forum where you can ask people more experienced in the idustry for advice on things. instead of flexing behind a computer screen since that's is all you ever seem to do on this forum which is created for Q&A try responding something useful if not stfu and go on with your day

Senior Member Reputation points: 338265

Quote Originally Posted by Sachip24 View Post
    My apologies I could have sworn this was a forum where you can ask people more experienced in the idustry for advice on things. instead of flexing behind a computer screen since that's is all you ever seem to do on this forum which is created for Q&A try responding something useful if not stfu and go on with your day
    Sachip,

There are bunch of non-bank commercial real estate lenders out there. Most of the guys I know like to write checks above $5mil. It depends on size, property type, and location. My list of lenders might be a little stale as I hung up my investment banker hat 3 years ago. You might want to reach out to Richard Gerard here as he might know some folks....

thank you Kevin

You swore incorrectly. People use this board for many different reasons. This board wasn't designed to fill in knowledge gaps for folks that don't know their way around this industry. That is what some, like yourself, seems to think it is for though, and others, like myself, find that use case sad and pathetic. Projecting what you want out of this board to the larger audience doesn't make it so.

I actually did respond with something useful, which is that banks do CRE secured transactions all day. In fact, many regional and community banks have significant CRE concentration limit issues within their portfolios because they do so much CRE lending. You seem to have missed this useful part of my response because you were too busy being butthurt and defensive about getting called out for being ignorant. Sorry you have such poor reading comprehension and thin skin.

Wow someone needs to get laid...

You swore incorrectly. People use this board for many different reasons. This board wasn't designed to fill in knowledge gaps for folks that don't know their way around this industry. That is what some, like yourself, seems to think it is for though, and others, like myself, find that use case sad and pathetic. Projecting what you want out of this board to the larger audience doesn't make it so.

I actually did respond with something useful, which is that banks do CRE secured transactions all day. In fact, many regional and community banks have significant CRE concentration limit issues within their portfolios because they do so much CRE lending. You seem to have missed this useful part of my response because you were too busy being butthurt and defensive about getting called out for being ignorant. Sorry you have such poor reading comprehension and thin skin.
    Obviously freaking genius I know I can just send them to a commercial bank my question was does anyone on here know of a good one they work with so I can send them the business since I do not do commercial real estate. Again unless you are going to comment something useful instead of being a prick thinking your big **** responding "A ****ing bank. How on earth are you employed anywhere remotely near the finance industry?" then stfu and stop responding.

(edit)
    Last edited by CreditGuy; 10-19-2016 at 05:18 PM.

my question was does anyone on here know of a good one they work with so I can send them the business since I do not do commercial real estate.
    Maybe you should listen to yourself:

Signature Bank is excellent. I used to use them for a prior business I had and have nothing but good things to say. Only bad thing is they are not everywhere like most other banks. Very few locations at least here in NYC but besides that very easy to work with.

Banned Reputation points: 17587

anyone have good company for commercial real estate refi/purchases. We have been getting quite a few merchants looking for commercial real estate financing
    A ****ing bank. How on earth are you employed anywhere remotely near the finance industry?

Senior Member Reputation points: 62986

Commercial Real Estate

Scotsmanguide.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 16709

Quote Originally Posted by sigmundpannu View Post
    Scotsmanguide.com
    Right. There are hundreds of non bank lenders that do real estate. But you have to know how to work the deals..

Karen37a
    Sachip

I know you are asking the question because you probably wanted to know if anyone had a good referral source that they use and possibly get a referral fee as we get asked on a constant basis about those types of loans.

I have a few mortgage guys who work for me part time..pm me or go to Richard G like someone stated.

Member Reputation points: 23 B2csp's Avatar

I PM you. We do lots of commercial deals. No need to go to a bank and have to go through that slow process like most people in the revenue based loan industry believes.

I work with a partner that does very creative commercial real estate loans of all types that have some hair on them...you can contact me directly with the scenario.

Karen37a

Credit Guy. You go thru these boards pontificating your short sighted views. Let me ask you a question. You said in essence that these boards were not created for new people to make their way around and fill in knowledge gaps. What were they created for?

I assumed that this was a friendly networking community that you could gain insight, friends, contacts in an effort to fund MCA deals or network others

Do you realize that if I pulled someone like Sachip24 into my business by helping him with a referral for a commercial loan ( which I can because 2 guys sit in my office who do commercial loans p/t) that I could probably gain other business and trust from him?

You clearly are not in marketing and do not value a referral source who could lead you to mcas. He asked a harmless question why attack with your pompous attitude.

You tried that with me saying that I do not know what the word Algorithms mean, little do you know I have a 160 iq, a degree in Computer Science, had a 12th grade reading level in 3rd grade ( which is how old you act ). I am from Wall st..not in theory.Worked there starting in 86,Stockbroker/Venture Capital/investment banker.....I was a compliance officer( by force ) , underwriter for loans/mortgages( again by force) and I am a credit expert.

Do I still need to learn what the word Algorithm means?

( because of my compliance background, I know the levels of security in pII and what's needed to get to the best "look" and you think I am not there yet? )

I wouldn't even have responded to you and let you think you had moral superiority over me , which you don't, so you feel good about yourself. ( because now people will say I am bragging ) But why attack some kid trying to make his way? He wasn't disrespectful. I didn't let the bullies , guys on the street corner in NY ,beat up guys like you in high school. What are you getting revenge now? ( And do not tell me about how i grew up in Bkln I am from the North Shore of LI)

Id really like to know what you think these boards are for, if not to ask a simple question from people in the industry.

My first month in the business working for someone. I funded 7 deals ( by dialing burnt out worked over aged aged UCCs),
    I didn't want to open an Iso not knowing what I was getting into. 3 months later forced out of an iso for too much production and "knowing too much about underwriting" and other things .I opened my own place and funded 1 million in the first month. It isnt alot to some, but we were all jumping around at the end of the month.

Part of the reason I did those numbers is because of the info I gathered from these boards and the few sane people that I met, who really know how to make money, not just Pontificate about the underwriting infrastructure of various sources.

BTW just in case you didn't know. computer science is the scientific and practical approach to computation and its applications and the systematic study of the feasibility, structure, expression, and
    expression, and mechanization of the methodical procedures (or algorithms) . I know Assembler,fortran, pl1, cobol,Algol, binary code, hexadecimal too lol Do you?? Are you using the code or software that someone like me wrote ( to dumb down the algorithms or make them user friendly) or did you write it yourself?

( do not bother going thru my post and checking the typos, grammar etc. I am typing fast and don't give a flimity flam if you give me a C over an A)
    Last edited by Karen37a; 10-29-2016 at 12:26 PM.

Good to know I've been living rent free in your head for days now. Thanks for that. Hope you had a good weekend!