Quote Originally Posted by Sachip24 View Post
My apologies I could have sworn this was a forum where you can ask people more experienced in the idustry for advice on things. instead of flexing behind a computer screen since that's is all you ever seem to do on this forum which is created for Q&A try responding something useful if not stfu and go on with your day
You swore incorrectly. People use this board for many different reasons. This board wasn't designed to fill in knowledge gaps for folks that don't know their way around this industry. That is what some, like yourself, seems to think it is for though, and others, like myself, find that use case sad and pathetic. Projecting what you want out of this board to the larger audience doesn't make it so.

I actually did respond with something useful, which is that banks do CRE secured transactions all day. In fact, many regional and community banks have significant CRE concentration limit issues within their portfolios because they do so much CRE lending. You seem to have missed this useful part of my response because you were too busy being butthurt and defensive about getting called out for being ignorant. Sorry you have such poor reading comprehension and thin skin.