Loc
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 2126

Loc

Hi All,

I have a merchant who I have funded 3 times and at this time after just speaking with him , he indicated that he is looking for an LOC type product, with a monthly payment and is rate conscious... He is a large electrical contractor in CALIF. with multiple large contracts coming up. He is presently with ON Deck on a weekly payment ( App 54k balance). In Business forever, with great credit... He averages 150k per month, no negs and good balances...a 100k LOC would be the ticket here.

With that said, anyone have these types of LOC products.. Need to know terms, docs needed, etc...
    Thanks

mikel@greendollarcap.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 16709

[Try dealstruck I got some LOC deals with them. But you may have better results with a good factoring company.

QUOTE=biggr;58388]Hi All,

I have a merchant who I have funded 3 times and at this time after just speaking with him , he indicated that he is looking for an LOC type product, with a monthly payment and is rate conscious... He is a large electrical contractor in CALIF. with multiple large contracts coming up. He is presently with ON Deck on a weekly payment ( App 54k balance). In Business forever, with great credit... He averages 150k per month, no negs and good balances...a 100k LOC would be the ticket here.

With that said, anyone have these types of LOC products.. Need to know terms, docs needed, etc...
    Thanks

mikel@greendollarcap.com[/QUOTE]

Senior Member Reputation points: 105

Up to $200K within 24-48 hours Business Lending

Quote Originally Posted by biggr View Post
    Hi All,

Thanks

mikel@greendollarcap.com
    Mike,

We are a private direct lender to businesses and can fund within 24-48 hours. We do require the following (No in Construction, FICO 620+, Years in business 2-years +, we can lend 10% of gross business income up to $200,000 without collateral). Monthly payments and terms up to 3-years.

Let me know if I can be of assistance with this borrower.

All the best.

Sean Najieb

LiftForward, Inc.
    180 Maiden Lane, 10th Floor
    New York, NY 10038

Sean@liftforward.com

917.477.6534 (O)

347.495.8088 (C)

Senior Member Reputation points: 7360

Mike - Not sure if we would be a fit or not but thought I would at least put it out there. While we are not a LOC, a lot of clients treat us like one, using our money, paying it off early for the discount then using it again, over and over.

Monthly payments. $100k minimum funding amount and the monthly payment would be about $8k.

Feel free to reach out if you would like to discuss.

Thanks,

Dan Page
    dan@fundingstrategypartners.com
    Direct: (303) 938-8280

Senior Member Reputation points: 5777

Whether you client knows it or not, he needs a factoring line of credit. We specialize in this for construction companies

Send me an email.
    Last edited by TedFundy; 10-25-2016 at 01:30 PM.
    ---
    Bill Doody
    Round Table Financial
    Business Development Officer
    bill@rtfinancialgroup.com
    C: (949) 444-3346

www.rtfinancialgroup.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 68233

Omegafund is correct about Dealstruck LOC, however the cost of capital is expensive based on the fees charged (very cost effective as compared to an advance- but expensive based on ABL standards).

The large contracts are interesting. If you would like some assistance feel free to touch base..

RG

Senior Member Reputation points: 39760

I can help with a line of credit product.

Credit score required is 700+. CC Balances need to be below 45%. Funding can occur in less than 2 weeks.

15% for the 1st year (must be paid upfront - can be taken out of funding), 7-9% for every year after that. 15 year term.

If you'd like to know more - call me. 786-712-4900.

Senior Member Reputation points: 16709

I heard from some other clients Kabbage is good LOC for up to 75k but not sure if you can sign with them.
    Dont think the ABL guys do smaller 100k LOC but maybe RichardG can help with that