Late to the game here but will at least throw in my two cents.

First of all, I agree with the comments above that reaching out to his lenders on behalf of your client is a big mistake. Think of it from a reputation perspective. Assuming it was not you who got him stacked in the first place...why would you establish a reputation with lenders for trying to convince them to take a loss on their client? You have a lot more to lose than gain. If you by chance did stack this client and he defaults...I would not want to be in your shoes when the stacked lenders come calling.

All that stated, if the client has an otherwise profitable business and he simply made the same error that thousands of other stacked business owners made (getting in over his head with payments), he could be a candidate for consolidation.

We consolidate a lot of clients in this position, getting their payments down to about one-third of what they are paying today, on average. But the financial stability needs to be there. It seems more often than not, clients like these are scrambling to lower their payments AND take out more cash since their business is in dire straits. "Just one more cash infusion will fix it, right?

Feel free to reach out if you would like to discuss.

Best,

Dan Page
Direct: (303) 938-8280
dan@fundingstrategypartners.com