Weekly Payment Lender
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 203690

Quote Originally Posted by ridextreme View Post
    No. once the contract is singed, they can't just start changing the payment structure verbally on the fly. It's a legality issue.

I have a great Credibly rep, she was able to get the client into weekly payments without making it a big issue. Thank you for your response.

Senior Member Reputation points: 118256 ridextreme's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sachip24 View Post
    I have a great Credibly rep, she was able to get the client into weekly payments without making it a big issue. Thank you for your response.
    So, after the contract was signed, and after the daily payments began, she was able to change it to a weekly payment without signing at least an addendum?

Senior Member Reputation points: 3088

So, after the contract was signed, and after the daily payments began, she was able to change it to a weekly payment without signing at least an addendum?
    I have had a few deals that Credibly switched to weekly payments after funding. Usually they only like to do it when refi'ing (if not initially offered), but yes they have to sign an addendum.

Senior Member Reputation points: 118256 ridextreme's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FundingCzar View Post
    I have had a few deals that Credibly switched to weekly payments after funding. Usually they only like to do it when refi'ing (if not initially offered), but yes they have to sign an addendum.
    exactly, of course they would need to refi it and have a new contract signed.

sachip24 was asking if they can switch after funding, and then said his great rep was able to switch them without any issues. Obviously, you can't ACH an account without a written contract showing the amount of the ACH.

Senior Member Reputation points: 203690

exactly, of course they would need to refi it and have a new contract signed.

sachip24 was asking if they can switch after funding, and then said his great rep was able to switch them without any issues. Obviously, you can't ACH an account without a written contract showing the amount of the ACH.

yes I said she was able to get it done without it being a big issue for merchant. i've funded her twice with Credibly already so they had no problem working to help merchant out. I never said she did it without merchant signing addendum or any other intricacies of the deal itself. I said it we did it without any issues.