Invoice Factoring for Truckers and Freight Brokers
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Invoice Factoring for Truckers and Freight Brokers

I am looking for companies that want to partner up and refer clients. I can pay 10% of our fees for the LIFE of the account if you refer me business. I would like to build a two way street partnership so I would be sending our clients that need working capital or equipment financing to potential partners. Below is some info on our company. We are very different from the competitors one of our key differences is we don't tie down our clients to a long term contract. I have been doing this for 8 years and every one I have helped has shared with me they were trapped In a 1-2 year contract and could not get out with out paying thousands of dollars in termination fees. All our programs are month to month with no termination fees. If any one is interested please email me directly lurena@expressfreightfinance.com

My name is Luis Urena with Express Freight Finance. We are a factoring company helping truckers and freight brokers all over the US with invoice financing. Our company owner comes from a trucking family so we understand that making things simple for our clients and funding same day is priority. By factoring your invoices it will help free up your cash flow so you can use the money now for fuel, payroll, truck/Equipment payment, truck repairs or day to day expenses. Don't wait for your customer to pay you in 30-70 days factor your invoices now with Express Freight Finance and get up to 97% of your money. We don't have any hidden fees or Start up cost and our rates range from 2%-4% Listed below are a few highlights to our service.

HIGHLIGHTS:

-No hidden fees
    -No contracts
    -No monthly minimums
    -Advance 95-97%
    -No start up fees
    -Free credit checks
    -Fund off copies
    -Dedicated account managers
    -Simple flat rates from 2%-4%
    -Fuel card program "savings from 1.5-28 cents per gallon"
    -Same day funding
    -Fast Approval
    -Fuel advances
    -Non Recourse pricing available

Express Fright Finance makes it simple for you to focus on your business, lets us handle your back office by factoring your invoices with us. We have a dedicated team with over 50 years of experience to help you along the way. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns, thanks.

Senior Member Reputation points: 3088

Interested- Phone/Email? Assuming you work with brokers? What is rev share? I have about 300 active trucking clients, would love to offer a low cost option to them.