High ACH Advance
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 290 1StopFunding's Avatar

High ACH Advance

Can anyone please tell me, if there are any companies that will fund upwards $2M on an ACH Advance?

Thanks
    Cheryl Tibbs- General Manager
    Equipment LeaseCo Inc
    www.equipmentleaseco.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 325 Ryan Shiroky's Avatar

GBR (Greystone Business Resources)

Senior Member Reputation points: 12452

Here's the thing with a $2MM advance. In my opinion it just doesn't make sense. Don't get me wrong, if one comes across my desk I will do everything to get it done (2% commission on that deal is amazing, 5% is insane for one deal). But when we are talking about $2MM to be repaid by a business over a short time period, the business has to be huge to qualify for that type of money. When a business is doing enough revenue that they can qualify for that type of advance, they should qualify for something a little more traditional. If you are doing $20MM+ in annual sales, you should have collateral and strong credit. If you don't, something fishy is going on and whatever the issues are for a traditional commercial finance company to approve it will end up getting it declined by an ACH/MCA company for that size of a deal. The only other argument for this deal getting done is needing the money fast for a really good reason and that is why I would put in the effort.

I am looking for something like this now.. guy I am doing business with does about 4m a year at the moment.. he is looking to expand to China which will immediately make him a major player in his industry. In order to do that he needs $750k+ so he can pay off a 1st position loan he has and get 4 walls and telephones in China. He already has the infrastructure set over there as far as having someone who will run the office and hire the buyers and sales team. Expanding his business into China will immediately turn his company into a 7-10m per year company.

If anyone knows a company that would like to work this deal with me let me know.. (813) 403-1377

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by funding pro View Post
    Here's the thing with a $2MM advance. In my opinion it just doesn't make sense. Don't get me wrong, if one comes across my desk I will do everything to get it done (2% commission on that deal is amazing, 5% is insane for one deal). But when we are talking about $2MM to be repaid by a business over a short time period, the business has to be huge to qualify for that type of money. When a business is doing enough revenue that they can qualify for that type of advance, they should qualify for something a little more traditional. If you are doing $20MM+ in annual sales, you should have collateral and strong credit. If you don't, something fishy is going on and whatever the issues are for a traditional commercial finance company to approve it will end up getting it declined by an ACH/MCA company for that size of a deal. The only other argument for this deal getting done is needing the money fast for a really good reason and that is why I would put in the effort.
    Then there is the risk factor. Why commit $2 million to one merchant, when you can spread the risk of that kind of loot over 1000 merchants?

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

Well a $2mm advance is typically syndicated out to several parties. Can't put all your eggs in one basket in this biz!

Hey does anyone know of a funder that will do weekly ACH for a merchant that does not deposit daily or even every other day.... This would be for a Total Revenue deal ... is there already a topic on Funding companies and what they offer??? I couldnt find one.

We are looking to broaden our list of funding companies instead of just going thru MCC or CAN.. They are so cut and dry with their U/W guidelines.....

Senior Member Reputation points: 5987 Regium's Avatar

Hovis, you can email me at mike@hcapitaladvance.com

I'm gathering facts still on this deal. From what I'm told, one partner needs this money to buy out another partner. They have $$$ in other businesses, but he can't touch it. I sent over a list of questions, so I can see how best to handle this.
    Equipment LeaseCo Inc
    www.equipmentleaseco.com

Contact me at 305.842.6282 to talk about funding options.

Ocean Financing...who are you? You are popping up on everyone's post with your number. What is your company, your name and your web address please. Are you a direct funder?
    Equipment LeaseCo Inc
    www.equipmentleaseco.com

Hovis, e-mail me details at bruce@bdfuning.com