Business Credit Cards
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Business Credit Cards

Is there any money in business credit cards? I don't know anything about it, can somebody give me a breakdown of which companies to use and how to sell this product ect..

Senior Member Reputation points: 5110 LJH365's Avatar

When I worked at Lendio (which sucked) they had us pitching business credit cards. They rarely were approved and the commission was so low I didn't even bother.

Senior Member Reputation points: 10227

Quote Originally Posted by jcoop View Post
    Is there any money in business credit cards? I don't know anything about it, can somebody give me a breakdown of which companies to use and how to sell this product ect..
    We work with Capwell Funding which is a company that offers a credit card (Business and Personal) program to business owners with no or little revenue that have a good credit score. They even offer a private label program if you want them to offer it under your brand etc. Check them out:

And from my understanding there is quite a bit of money to made on the program if its pitched and sold correctly.

www.capwellfunding.com Talk with Jason

@jcoop, happy to help. Below is a copy/ paste from earlier posts in other threads. Bottom line, there is money in, but by no means is it as much as an MCA/ACH product. The margin is simply not there. That said, our top partners receive $40k+/month and have made it a priority in their workflow, some even dedicating staff to the niche of startups after they witnessed the growth in their payouts.

The target customer is 680+ credit with the average being 712. The rates are typically 0% for the first ~12 months and the revenue for us is a success fee which in turn leads to a referral commission to our partner.

The product is great for 2 types of clients:
    1. Startups/ early stage business owners (w/strong credit)
    2. Existing business owners with strong credit but aren't a good fit for another lending product.

Hope this helps!

Copy/ paste from earlier post:

**Startup Funding**

Seek Capital provides funding to startups and early stage business owners.

- Deep roots in the MCA space, servicing many MCA firms for their startup leads (we provide on site training, best practices and access to tools that can be used everyday)
    - Perform soft credit pull with all 3 bureaus (no need for client to jump through hoops to sign up to 3rd credit monitoring)
    - Automated underwriting
    - Strong internal sales team
    - Direct bank relationships for higher approvals
    - Real time reporting portal
    - Client doesn't just walk away with credit cards, Clients have the ability to transfer funds from their credit card account directly to their checking account while maintaining 0% intro rate
    - Dedicated Account Managers for each client
    - Truly a superior client experience

For direct contact: partners@seekcapital.com

Member Reputation points: 476 Montague's Avatar

Last edited by Montague; 03-15-2017 at 02:10 PM.