Fail-Proof Line of Credit of $900,000 for Construction-Related Doing $5.5M+ per Year
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 20465 Fundyman's Avatar

Fail-Proof Line of Credit of $900,000 for Construction-Related Doing $5.5M+ per Year

Need a lender who can do a line of credit for a roofing company.

This needs to be fail-proof. If they do not fund construction, or aren't too favorable to construction, then don't bother.
    If they only do factoring, it's a no go.

Needs $1MM ideally or more.
    AR shows about $1MM over 90 days.
    FICO 690+
    Gross $5MM+

PM me if you can do this for sure in-house or have the lender who can get it done.

Senior Member Reputation points: 5777

Well, we are a direct lender that specializes in construction. We do a little bit of everything (hard money, LOC's, PO funding, factoring).

It will be tough for anyone to provide a 1MM LOC with around 25% of his yearly gross sitting in A/R still. With cross aging, this can hinder a financing company from using A/R as collateral. Roofers are tough period. Does he own any property?

Quote Originally Posted by TedFundy View Post
    Well, we are a direct lender that specializes in construction. We do a little bit of everything (hard money, LOC's, PO funding, factoring).

It will be tough for anyone to provide a 1MM LOC with around 25% of his yearly gross sitting in A/R still. With cross aging, this can hinder a financing company from using A/R as collateral. Roofers are tough period. Does he own any property?
    Ted,

Please call me. Sent you a PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 7360

Hey Fundyman - Not sure if I can help but willing to learn more. Full-disclosure: We are NOT a line of credit. That stated, a lot of clients treat us a bit like a LOC, using our funds, paying it down/off, then using some more. The client would need strong financials.

If you come up short and would like to discuss, feel free to reach out and we can see if my funding model works for your client.

Best,

Dan Page
    dan@fundingstrategypartners.com
    Direct: (303) 938-8280

Quote Originally Posted by dpFund View Post
    Hey Fundyman - Not sure if I can help but willing to learn more. Full-disclosure: We are NOT a line of credit. That stated, a lot of clients treat us a bit like a LOC, using our funds, paying it down/off, then using some more. The client would need strong financials.

If you come up short and would like to discuss, feel free to reach out and we can see if my funding model works for your client.

Best,

Dan Page
    dan@fundingstrategypartners.com
    Direct: (303) 938-8280
    Dan,

The only reason I didn't initially reach out to you for this one is because I felt financials would not support you giving out that kind of funds using your model..

Senior Member Reputation points: 7360

Quote Originally Posted by Fundyman View Post
    Dan,

The only reason I didn't initially reach out to you for this one is because I felt financials would not support you giving out that kind of funds using your model..
    Thanks Rob - Not a problem. We'll get the next one!

- Dan Page

Senior Member Reputation points: 12878

I can point you in the right direction for an A/R backed LOC. If the aging reports are showing about $1mm and everything is on net 90 getting $1mm as a line might be a bit out of reach though without some M&E or inventory to secure as well. PM me if you haven't found a home and we can talk

Just sent you a PM.

Kyle Readdick, CEO
    Synergy Direct Funding
    2525 Camino del Rio S
    San Diego, CA 92108
    p: [866]428-0172 | f: [888]372-6007
    w: http://synergydirectfunding.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 34509 Jstarr's Avatar

if he owns Real Estate ( Multi family, SFR or commercial ) with an appraised / BPO value of 1.5M - i could do this assuming it isn't encumbered
    Were not focused on Credit at all, just the ability to service debt - and we don't have requirements for DSCR in most cases.

On a side note - we dont typically offer our Hard Money Services directly to brokers, most or all of our business come from Lawyers or Re Brokers - but if you have a scenario where a client has property similar to above that is looking for a quick solution to purchase or Re-Fi, give me a quick scenario and ill let you know if its in our wheel house. if not ill steer you in the right direction,
    Last edited by Jstarr; 10-10-2016 at 12:32 PM.
    Jerry Starr
    Insource Funding
    433 Plaza Real,
    Boca Raton, Fl 33432
    P: 800-805-3391 Fx: 561-270-6895
    insourcefunding.net

WHAT WOULD YOU DO " IF " YOU HAD THE CAPITAL

◆ 50% LTV - No Fico Required
    ◆ 90% CLTV on Purchases
    ◆ Investment Residential / Commercial Properties