Payoff 2 Positions (net less than 50%)
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Payoff 2 Positions (net less than 50%)

Great Business. Averages $450k/month. Averages Balance = $50k - $60k
    Has 2 Positions. Total Balance = $300,000
    Looking to get $400,000 to payoff both positions and net $100,000.
    Any Direct Lenders that can do this?

With deposits of 400k/m I can do up to 1.2 Million, as long as the merchant has real estate collateral to back the loan. If not, I may be able to do an SBA loan for the 400k.

Banned Reputation points: 17587

Quote Originally Posted by boundbygravity View Post
    With deposits of 400k/m I can do up to 1.2 Million, as long as the merchant has real estate collateral to back the loan.
    no way?!

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous View Post
    no way?!
    way

Senior Member Reputation points: 7360

WayUp - I am a direct lender and do exactly what you are requesting.

Paying off the first two positions and providing cash out is not a problem.

We are not a MCA lender so it looks quite different, which will very likely please your client. On average, we get client payments down to about one-third of what they are paying on their MCA loans. Very high likelihood we can pay off his balances, provide the extra $100k he is seeking and his payment would still be less than he is paying today.

Monthly payment
    12-30 month term
    Client can pay us off any time after six months, with no fees, penalties or interest
    No real estate required :-)

Since we are not a MCA lender, we do not fund based upon bank statements. The client would need to show monthly Net income of about $50k to qualify (a little over 10% net margin which is quite typical for most businesses) and have a strong balance sheet.

Feel free to reach out if you would like to discuss.

Best,

Dan Page
    Direct: (303) 938-8280
    dan@fundingstrategypartners.com

Quote Originally Posted by dpFund View Post
    WayUp - I am a direct lender and do exactly what you are requesting.

Paying off the first two positions and providing cash out is not a problem.

We are not a MCA lender so it looks quite different, which will very likely please your client. On average, we get client payments down to about one-third of what they are paying on their MCA loans. Very high likelihood we can pay off his balances, provide the extra $100k he is seeking and his payment would still be less than he is paying today.

Monthly payment
    12-30 month term
    Client can pay us off any time after six months, with no fees, penalties or interest
    No real estate required :-)

Since we are not a MCA lender, we do not fund based upon bank statements. The client would need to show monthly Net income of about $50k to qualify (a little over 10% net margin which is quite typical for most businesses) and have a strong balance sheet.

Feel free to reach out if you would like to discuss.

Best,

Dan Page
    Direct: (303) 938-8280
    dan@fundingstrategypartners.com
    > Goes to website

"Funding Strategy Partners is not a lender."

Hmmm....HMM lol

If you want to work with someone who isn't just another intermediary, let me know!

> Goes to website

Hmmm....HMM lol

If you want to work with someone who isn't just another intermediary, let me know!
    You truly do not know what you are talking about. Our (admittedly dated and ugly) website states the truth that any intelligent funder knows. Like other funders in this space, we do not "lend" money. We purchase future income. Do your homework before bashing someone else on the forum. We are direct and I have my personal money in every deal.

You truly do not know what you are talking about. Our (admittedly dated and ugly) website states the truth that any intelligent funder knows. Like other funders in this space, we do not "lend" money. We purchase future income. Do your homework before bashing someone else on the forum. We are direct and I have my personal money in every deal.
    >Says he has money

>Not enough to have a decent website

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

> Goes to website

Hmmm....HMM lol

You are way way out of your league boundbygravity. You couldn't hold DP's jock and socks. Be very careful who you try to question around here.

Senior Member Reputation points: 24139

>Says he has money

I, like many others, will vouch for Dan, he's legit. Boundbygravity: are you with WBL, WBL-like company, or a broker?
    Carl Fairbank
    Founder & CEO boldMODE
    www.boldmode.com
    Carl@boldmode.com
    Founder & former CEO of Breakout Capital (sold to SecurCapital in 2019)
    www.breakoutfinance.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 43599 brokerCompany's Avatar

You must be a newbie in this field.

>Says he has money

Senior Member Reputation points: 3088

Everyone would vouch for Dan, he's one of the best in the business. He just needs to upgrade his website to something newer than 1995 lol.

Senior Member Reputation points: 43599 brokerCompany's Avatar

I work with other private lenders that dont even have a website and use yahoo email. So I dont care about website

Quote Originally Posted by FundingCzar View Post
    Everyone would vouch for Dan, he's one of the best in the business. He just needs to upgrade his website to something newer than 1995 lol.
    Thanks for your kind words everyone. And yes, you are absolutely correct, FundingCzar. My website is pathetic. I think it was one of those do-it-yourself websites that we tested back in 2008 for $189 or something. My only excuse is that we have been so busy funding that we have not dedicated resources to upgrading the website. But it is the top of my 4th quarter priority list!

Senior Member Reputation points: 32658 Zach's Avatar

I vouch for Dan, and I apologize if one of our newbies is speaking out of line.

Dan is the man, we all know that.
    Zachary Ramirez – CEO
    Phone: 562-391-7099
    Email: zach@zacharyjosephramirez.com

1661 N. Raymond Ave #265
    Anaheim CA 92801

Even the companies that "purchase receivables" still refer to themselves and each other as lenders. If you are not an MCA lender but operate the way they do, then what kind of lender are you? Apologies. Wording is a funny thing. And it legitimately says you're not a lender on your website. What is someone supposed to think when your first post says you're not an MCA lender? That coupled with the fact that this deal isn't referring to purchasing property also points to you not being a private or hard money lender.

But I suppose if there are that many people vouching for you then you must be doing something right.
    Last edited by boundbygravity; 10-04-2016 at 04:22 PM.

Thanks for your kind words everyone. And yes, you are absolutely correct, FundingCzar. My website is pathetic. I think it was one of those do-it-yourself websites that we tested back in 2008 for $189 or something. My only excuse is that we have been so busy funding that we have not dedicated resources to upgrading the website. But it is the top of my 4th quarter priority list!
    Make something on Wix, then make your A dns record redirect to the wix site.

Even the companies that "purchase receivables" still refer to themselves as lenders. If you are not an MCA lender but operate the way do, then what kind of lender are you? Apologies. Wording is a funny thing. And it legitimately says you're not a lender on your website. What is someone supposed to think when your first post says you're not an MCA lender? That coupled with the fact that this deal isn't referring to purchasing property also points to you not being a private or hard money lender.

But I suppose if there are that many people vouching for you then you must be doing something right.
    Yes, I do hope we are doing something right. We have north of $4MM of deals in underwriting, scheduled for funding this month, so I hope our clients agree. :-)

And you're right, wording is a tricky thing. I am not a lender. Neither are any of my MCA colleagues who frequent this forum. All of us purchase future receivables. There is a very clear and legal distinction that must be adhered to. Our funding model is simply different than MCA, per the description above. In fact, we are working on making our funding LESS expensive rather than more expensive. One of those efforts is the new 30 month term that substantially reduces the cost of capital.

Search the threads on this site for the discussions on legal distinctions of lending vs. purchasing receivables, if you are interested. But I do understand how that wording can confuse the casual observer and cause them to interpret differently, thinking perhaps we are a broker and not a direct funder.

We are certainly competent enough to build a new site. Just a matter of investing the time to draft all new copy. But it is coming!

Yes, I do hope we are doing something right. We have north of $4MM of deals in underwriting, scheduled for funding this month, so I hope our clients agree. :-)

And you're right, wording is a tricky thing. I am not a lender. Neither are any of my MCA colleagues who frequent this forum. All of us purchase future receivables. There is a very clear and legal distinction that must be adhered to. Our funding model is simply different than MCA, per the description above. In fact, we are working on making our funding LESS expensive rather than more expensive. One of those efforts is the new 30 month term that substantially reduces the cost of capital.

Search the threads on this site for the discussions on legal distinctions of lending vs. purchasing receivables, if you are interested. But I do understand how that wording can confuse the casual observer and cause them to interpret differently, thinking perhaps we are a broker and not a direct funder.

We are certainly competent enough to build a new site. Just a matter of investing the time to draft all new copy. But it is coming!
    This is true. Have 7 months in the MCA game, done a few deals. The legal distinction is important, something I must get accustomed to considering. Much more experienced in residential, commercial real estate and construction loans. Both traditional (mortgages, fha, va,etc) & alternative (hard, private,bundle loans,etc). So if you ever need help with any of that, I'm your guy.

Pardon my temporary foot-in-mouth disease.
    Last edited by boundbygravity; 10-04-2016 at 05:16 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 5777

Back to the deal..... What kind of great business is this person doing? More info would help.

This is true. Have 7 months in the MCA game, done a few deals. The legal distinction is important, something I must get accustomed to considering. Much more experienced in residential, commercial real estate and construction loans. Both traditional (mortgages, fha, va,etc) & alternative (hard, private,bundle loans,etc). So if you ever need help with any of that, I'm your guy.

Pardon my temporary foot-in-mouth disease.
    Not a problem. I think anyone who is honest with themselves would admit the same occasional transgression (myself included).

Senior Member Reputation points: 27404

don't waste ur time on that dude

He's bound by stupidity and will learn his place soon.

Dp all the way!
    Steven Jones
    www.davincinc.com
    Steven@davincinc.com
    PH: 210-290-4102
    "We can beat your offer!"