fraud alert Hudson capital solutions/Lorenso Dennis
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Good evening,

Hope you are doing great. I just wanted to warn you about this company. I recently helped a Client obtain a loan and the broker I sent the deal to stiffed me for my commission. He first lied and said he was waiting on payment so he can send me my portion. After a week the money never came so i called the lender that funded the deal and they told me they paid the commission a week ago. When I confronted the broker i told him I knew he was paid, he stuttered and said he would call me back. Minuets later he called and said he took my money and spent it, he said He would pay me back with in a week. Now it's been 4 weeks and no one answers my calls. I called the CFO of that company and he does not take my calls or returns my Voice mails or emails. I have a 11 year old daughter that has Aspergers and she has been teased at school, she just started middle school and the teasing has stopped and she is doing very well in school and I was planning to use that commission to take her out for all the hard work she has done and get some tutoring. Please forward this email to other finance professionals so others don't get screwed like I did. Spread the word, help me put an end to crooks like his company.

The person who screwed me over is Lorenso Dennis and the company is called Hudson Capital Solutions address 878 Pompton Ave suite B2, Cedar Grove, NJ 07009. The CFO of that company is Joseph Gerstel and I have suspicion he is also involved since both are avoiding my calls. Help me put a stop to this, who knows how many other people they have done this to.

Luis Urena

Senior Member Reputation points: 7360

Very sorry to hear of your experience with this individual and company. If this is true it is totally unacceptable. There is no excuse for dishonesty. My best wishes to your daughter.

Senior Member Reputation points: 8424

PM your info, your daughter deserves some fun for her hardwork.

I have been in the finance industry for about 9 years and this is the first time this has happened to me. I have helped hundreds of people in need and have got them the financing they need. This deal I closed was tough like most deals, when I refer lenders business I don't just give a number and name, I am involved in the deal and help out. This sucks!! Times were tough and it was a slow month and I could have used that money. If your are a parents you know that your kids are your everything and I just wanted to treat my daughter for doing so good in school.

Senior Member Reputation points: 23085

Quote Originally Posted by Lurena23 View Post
    Good evening,

Hope you are doing great. I just wanted to warn you about this company. I recently helped a Client obtain a loan and the broker I sent the deal to stiffed me for my commission. He first lied and said he was waiting on payment so he can send me my portion. After a week the money never came so i called the lender that funded the deal and they told me they paid the commission a week ago. When I confronted the broker i told him I knew he was paid, he stuttered and said he would call me back. Minuets later he called and said he took my money and spent it, he said He would pay me back with in a week. Now it's been 4 weeks and no one answers my calls. I called the CFO of that company and he does not take my calls or returns my Voice mails or emails. I have a 11 year old daughter that has Aspergers and she has been teased at school, she just started middle school and the teasing has stopped and she is doing very well in school and I was planning to use that commission to take her out for all the hard work she has done and get some tutoring. Please forward this email to other finance professionals so others don't get screwed like I did. Spread the word, help me put an end to crooks like his company.

The person who screwed me over is Lorenso Dennis and the company is called Hudson Capital Solutions address 878 Pompton Ave suite B2, Cedar Grove, NJ 07009. The CFO of that company is Joseph Gerstel and I have suspicion he is also involved since both are avoiding my calls. Help me put a stop to this, who knows how many other people they have done this to.

Luis Urena
    Sorry to hear your unfortunate luck with said broker. Do you have an ISO agreement?

Assuming you have an agreement that stipulates when and how much commissions should be paid you do have a legal platform to fight this out. Some attorneys could work on a contingency fee assuming this broker has some assets thats worth going after or at least leverage a payout that includes attorney fees and treble damages.

Again, look over your ISO agreement and read the items regarding handling of commissions and arbitration etc

Best wishes and good luck

Good evening,

Luis Urena
    That sounds horrible, I'm very sorry this happened to you. But as other have said.

Don't let these people take you for a fool. If you have an ISO agreement, talk to your company and see if they'll help you pursue a case. Drain them of every single penny they have. These people are what's wrong with the industry.

Yes I have a iso agreement and I have been calling and emailing them everyday. Thanks for looking at my post, and yes this kind of people put a bad name on our industry. They ruin it for us honest workers.

Senior Member Reputation points: 118163 ridextreme's Avatar

Yes there are a lot of scum people on this earth.

I would suggest to copy/paste your post onto www.ripoffreport.com so when other people research them they will see what true pieces of trash they really are.

Senior Member Reputation points: 2218

I have been in the finance industry for about 9 years and this is the first time this has happened to me. I have helped hundreds of people in need and have got them the financing they need. This deal I closed was tough like most deals, when I refer lenders business I don't just give a number and name, I am involved in the deal and help out. This sucks!! Times were tough and it was a slow month and I could have used that money. If your are a parents you know that your kids are your everything and I just wanted to treat my daughter for doing so good in school.
    Check your PM.

After weeks of lies and lies and fake promises, he just text me back and said he will pay me a small portion of the total by Thursday this week. I fell for that trick 3 times already. I gave him more time then any one would and time after time he lies. I even told him after he game me the bad news that I'll work with him and he could pay me in a month but needed some amount weekly. Then I try to call the CEO and that guy won't take my calls or text me back. They are both on it. Because of these 2 jerks I'm in a financial hole. I told him I needed my money and guess what he replied with... "I'm leaving the industry have a nice life"

Senior Member Reputation points: 7360

After weeks of lies and lies and fake promises, he just text me back and said he will pay me a small portion of the total by Thursday this week. I fell for that trick 3 times already. I gave him more time then any one would and time after time he lies. I even told him after he game me the bad news that I'll work with him and he could pay me in a month but needed some amount weekly. Then I try to call the CEO and that guy won't take my calls or text me back. They are both on it. Because of these 2 jerks I'm in a financial hole. I told him I needed my money and guess what he replied with... "I'm leaving the industry have a nice life"
    If you have a strong agreement then turn it over to a collector. We have a good one. PM me and I will make an intro. Something is better than nothing and the longer you wait, the lower the likelihood of collecting your money.

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

Who was the actual lender ? I have helped people in your situation by putting pressure on the lender to put pressure on the ISO

The lender was Knight Capital Funding

Senior Member Reputation points: 5110 LJH365's Avatar

disgusting.

Veteran Reputation points: 159073 J.Celifarco's Avatar

it is schmucks like this that give everyone a bad name. It is why more deals are not co-brokered and you dont see more cooperation between offices... So many more deals would get done and everyone would make more money if people weren't low life animals who look to make an extra buck by stepping on other people
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

We are all on the same boat to help people and provide a better life for our families. It just sucks that people this company that did this to me exist and don't care what they do for greed.

Member Reputation points: 550

Make sure you get his government name 100% correct because this thread will ultimately give you the last laugh. When another perspective employer does their Googles on this guy, I'm pretty sure this thread will pop up in the search results. They will see he's a shady person and nobody will want to work with him. .He sounds like a real bottom feeder. I wish more of the lying scheming brokers that backdoor deals, as well as their employers that turn the other cheek end up broke. As an independent broker who has been in the MCA space since 07' nothing boils my blood more than hearing this type of BS. The amount he took from you will be small change now that his reputation is available for anyone and everyone to see.