Immediate Working Capital/Equipment financing
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Noob Reputation points: 10

Red face Immediate Working Capital/Equipment financing

Interested in immediate working capital/equipment financing for your business? Do you have a friend/acquaintance who is a business owner locally or nationally that requires funding to grow, expand, or to stay afloat? At least 60% of all business owners in the USA get turned down for financing at their local banks ! I'll see to it that you get rewarded for the referral! I represent private equity investors! Access $5,000-$250,000 funds immediately for the business! Minimum requirements include at least 1 year in business (only 3 mths for restaurants), & 120K a year in business volume. Call/text my cell @ 716 908-6905, email: tbrown39529@roadrunner.com or private message me here with details, and I'll email a 5 minute express application to qualify the business for 24 hr funding asap! Also, if any business owners need a credit card processing service, with excellent rates & equipment with a direct processor, I can hook them up with that also!
    Tom Brown
    352 Sonwil Drive | Buffalo, NY 14225
    Direct Funder up to $250k - A through D Paper
    1st through 4th Positions

Mobile (716) 908-6905
    Fax (888) 848.0109
    Email tbrown39529@roadrunner.com
    http://fundingmerchantsource.com

A+ Rated with the BBB:
    http://www.bbb.org/losangelessilicon...each-ca-268003

Senior Member Reputation points: 338677

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy The Funder View Post
    Interested in immediate working capital/equipment financing for your business? Do you have a friend/acquaintance who is a business owner locally or nationally that requires funding to grow, expand, or to stay afloat? At least 60% of all business owners in the USA get turned down for financing at their local banks ! I'll see to it that you get rewarded for the referral! I represent private equity investors! Access $5,000-$250,000 funds immediately for the business! Minimum requirements include at least 1 year in business (only 3 mths for restaurants), & 120K a year in business volume. Call/text my cell @ 716 908-6905, email: tbrown39529@roadrunner.com or private message me here with details, and I'll email a 5 minute express application to qualify the business for 24 hr funding asap! Also, if any business owners need a credit card processing service, with excellent rates & equipment with a direct processor, I can hook them up with that also!
    Hi Tommy,

Welcome to DF. Most everyone here is going to want to know the following:
    -What is the name of your company?
    -What does your company provide that others do not?
    -What is your corporate location?
    -What is your corporate e-mail address?

Best,

Kevin

Noob Reputation points: 10

Hi Kevin,
    The name of the company that I work for is Funding Merchant Source www.fundingmerchantsource.com. We can structure and tailor deals very quickly specifically to the client's various needs with flexibilty as a direct funder, and also offer great personalized service! Speed is our main forte. It's a very easy hassle-free application process with a 1 page express application. Funding can be wired within 24-48 hrs. We are especially looking for long-term clients that we can partner up with to help grow their business by continually funding them.. We are at 252 Sonwil Dr Buffalo NY 14225. My corporate email address is Thomas@fundingmerchantsource.com.
    Tom Brown
    352 Sonwil Drive | Buffalo, NY 14225
    Direct Funder up to $250k - A through D Paper
    1st through 4th Positions

Mobile (716) 908-6905
    Fax (888) 848.0109
    Email tbrown39529@roadrunner.com
    http://fundingmerchantsource.com

A+ Rated with the BBB:
    http://www.bbb.org/losangelessilicon...each-ca-268003

Senior Member Reputation points: 338677

Thanks Tommy. Most in this forum will not do business without knowing the info I asked for.....