Empire Funding
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 4603

Empire Funding

What's up DF? Anyone actually use this group? They are making some pretty heavy claims in their posts - could be a good way to monetize a few of the "unfundables" I have, if they actually do some of the stuff they are saying.

Any feedback on these guys? Thanks

Senior Member Reputation points: 31817

Empire Funding

I have used them a decent amount Nathan is good and they fund fast. New underwriter over there so it's not as loose as it was a month ago but they are still good for the high risk ones

Quote Originally Posted by KTK View Post
    What's up DF? Anyone actually use this group? They are making some pretty heavy claims in their posts - could be a good way to monetize a few of the "unfundables" I have, if they actually do some of the stuff they are saying.

Cardinal Equity is another viable option in addition to Empire for those unfundables. May be worth a conversation with us when you have time.

Arty Bujan
    Cardinal Equity, LLC
    Managing Member
    30 Wall Street 8Th FL
    New York, NY 10005
    Phone: 212-804-5757
    Email: abujan@cardeqgroup.com
    Web: www.cardeqgroup.com

Cardinal, are you guys lending or is this a co-broker type of relationship?

Cardinal, are you guys lending or is this a co-broker type of relationship?
    Co-broker but I prefer Middle Office. We don't pay co-broker commissions. I'm sure many on DF will vouch for us.

http://www.cardeqgroup.com/services/...e-support.aspx

You guys have a good rep, nothing wrong with co-brokering just wasn't positive that's all.

You guys have a good rep, nothing wrong with co-brokering just wasn't positive that's all.
    Glad to hear you've heard good things. Thank you!

Senior Member Reputation points: 203963

heard nothing good about them. A friend worked for them said they had to change their name from empire to something else because of all the negativity. personally have not used them so it could all be he said she said but..

Senior Member Reputation points: 5110 LJH365's Avatar

There are numerous posts on the forum that accusing them of lying stealing and back dooring. Some with actual screenshots.

They backdoored a deal of ours. Seems like they are ex Yellowstone guys. I stick with Yellowstone for my unfundables.

Senior Member Reputation points: 8536

Empire is good, they are a direct lender and operate very quickly. I would say for deals where the merchant has low deposit volume this would be the place to send it for an approval and they are fair with the sell rates too, they don't automatically sell it in the high 1.40s just because they can. I typically handle a lot of Dr's and mid to top tier files so I don't really use them as much as I do other lenders but when I do it has always been very pleasant. I work with Brett, he always keeps me updated and readily makes himself available.

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

100% backdoor deals to other lenders. you have been warned

Senior Member Reputation points: 11553 Eagle Funding's Avatar

Every ISO knows when you shotgun your file out they are going to every single one of those companies sales floors and they will backdoor you, this isn't something new. As an ISO what you should be doing is partnering up with a direct lender who offers value like syndication, and the ability to have a credit line through them and participate in deals once you built a track record with them. We have done this for some of our top ISOs who expressed interest in participating in deals they have cultivated. If you are tired of being backdoored, and want to build a relationship with a lender who brings value to the table reach out to me and we can get started.
    Eagle Funding Group
    Phone: (646) 793-6809
    Email: info@eaglefundinggroup.net
    Web: www.eaglefundinggroup.net

Senior Member Reputation points: 203963

Quote Originally Posted by cardinalequity View Post
    Cardinal Equity is another viable option in addition to Empire for those unfundables. May be worth a conversation with us when you have time.

Arty Bujan
    Cardinal Equity, LLC
    Managing Member
    30 Wall Street 8Th FL
    New York, NY 10005
    Phone: 212-804-5757
    Email: abujan@cardeqgroup.com
    Web: www.cardeqgroup.com

I sent you an email. We are very close to you and looking for other funders to send deals we would otherwise send to yellow Stone