Closing big with PowerUp - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member Reputation points: 5023
    Florida, First MCA sold in 85/ WS in 76. CFP/RIA, series 3,6,7,8,10,63,Ins218,220.

Amazon is Charlie Mayos sales op. He personally calls the clients that are rejected or approved.
    Last edited by John Galt; 09-29-2016 at 04:04 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 5110 LJH365's Avatar

disgusting.

Senior Member Reputation points: 6278

Quote Originally Posted by John Galt View Post
    Amazon is Charlie Mayos sales op. He personally calls the clients that are rejected or approved.
    Well stupid greedy Charlie Mayo is about to lose a large ISO partnership

Quote Originally Posted by mikem View Post
    I received a $150K offer from Power Up last week. Sent Merchant contract.
    within 12 hours merchant received an almost identical Power up contract from another "broker" named "Amazon", undercutting my offer by 2%.
    The second contract had the same ID number as mine. I wonder who Amazon is.
    I would like to retract my statement, I made a mistake:
    The ISO that brokered the deal tells me that power up was within their rights. Apparently their agreement states that you have exclusivity for 3 days. The ISO/broker was explaining to me that it means you have 3 days to close the deal from submission.
    I submitted it to the ISO on Tuesday Sept. 20th at 2:40 PM. I received the contract on Thursday Sept. 22nd 4:11 PM and Mayo's contract was dated Sept. 23rd.
    So Mayo waited to get the contract back and leave me with 49 minutes in the EST business day and then open field.
    Charlie, I'm sorry for blasting you earlier-please accept my apology before the new year you worthless scum degraded piece of **** that ruins the industry. (assuming John Galt is correct that you are amazon)

Florida, First MCA sold in 85/ WS in 76. CFP/RIA, series 3,6,7,8,10,63,Ins218,220.

Doesn't matter, whatever ISO submits account and funds thru Powerup will lose anyway as Charlie markets to client and cuts out the ISO. They did this with an account and funded and additional 135K without paying me. Then told me they were not renewing the same customer and went direct to renew for another 105K. That's why Seth is under indictment for securities fraud and KBM (Powerup) have so many legal actions against them. Caveat emptor. Charlie is scum.

yup just had the same results. and not including the Everest contracts i saw with a Power up fee.

This industry is full of Low lives and BS individuals. Galt Steve Satz does no business and im very surprised at you mike Steve Schwartz .. We will continue to have great relationships in the business and continue to be a leader in the industry.
    Last edited by Charlie Mayo; 09-30-2016 at 09:22 PM. Reason: Wrong

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

This is getting interesting

TgXKoFX-1.gif
    Last edited by MCNetwork; 09-30-2016 at 10:18 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 18402

Somebody needs to see them in person

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Mayo View Post
    This industry is full of Low lives and BS individuals. Galt Steve Satz does no business and im very surprised at you mike Steve Schwartz .. We will continue to have great relationships in the business and continue to be a leader in the industry.
    Hey Charlie, thanks for joining the conversation. Galt and myself are not the only ones calling you guys out in case you didnt realize. Additionally, you didnt respond by denying that you run the Amazon iso shop which is used to backdoor powerup partners. In fact your whole response to this thread was as irrelevant as Marcus Clapmans responses to other threads. I really do hope you deny being the coo of the amazon iso because I do think powerup has a great product that no one else offers. Please respond with relevance and not promotions.

Mike Im not the Coo of Amazon have no idea who they are.. I normally do not entertain or get involved with these chat rooms but I was made aware of it and this will probably be the last post as I'm to busy taking care of family, running a business etc. In your situation I made you aware of another ISO claiming he had the relationship with The merchant your talking about. You sent it in first so we gave you the opportunity to close it and sent you a contract on your request . I followed up with you several times as you know, never heard back for a few days. We gave him the same offer and contract after 3 days which is our rule and he got contracts signed same day. FYI we did not fund or move forward with the deal anyway because payoffs came in 40k higher. I value our relationship and I hope we can continue to do business but if not I wish you lots of luck and success in all future endeavors.
    Last edited by Charlie Mayo; 10-01-2016 at 03:13 PM. Reason: Wrong

Mikem Schwartz I also just Emailed you a copy of texts and emails regarding aka Galt Steve Satz situation. This guy really must have nothing going on. I funded 1 deal with him about a year ago. Never funded another deal or heard anything regarding this deal or anything else until about 2 months ago. He calls me up on a Friday saying I owe him
    A commission from 2 Add ons/Refi from a few a months ago. Now I fund millions of dollars and manage 50 different ISO accounts. Like any business generally I do 80% of the business with 20% of the guys. This merchant that Galt claims to have in his pocket reached out to me directly twice and we did the additional loans. I just sent you an email blanking out the name obviously of the merchant once again emailing me directly for a funding request. Now I was going to pay him the commission like we do everyone but not with this morons tactics. I told him
    We had no communication for close to a year and That we would need to have the contract pulled and an invoice and commission would go out accordingly. I guess he was so desperate that wasn't good enough and that same day he had his secretary carol call me 20 times and sent me threatening texts which I sent to you calling me a thief and he had gone to the various websites and chat rooms and told everyone about it. I need to deal with this bull**** guy, deal with that and pay him
    A commission also.. No I don't think so. Let him come pry the money out of my hands. Leave Florida and come to NY and come get it you Satz! We all work hard and hustle to make the money to take care of ourselves, our familes etc. But I won't deal with morons. Continue to spend your time bashing me on here Galt Steve Satz, I'll continue to do Business

Mikem Schwartz I also just Emailed you a copy of texts and emails regarding aka Galt Steve Satz situation. This guy really must have nothing going on. I funded 1 deal with him about a year ago. Never funded another deal or heard anything regarding this deal or anything else until about 2 months ago. He calls me up on a Friday saying I owe him
    A commission from 2 Add ons/Refi from a few a months ago. Now I fund millions of dollars and manage 50 different ISO accounts. Like any business generally I do 80% of the business with 20% of the guys. This merchant that Galt claims to have in his pocket reached out to me directly twice and we did the additional loans. I just sent you an email blanking out the name obviously of the merchant once again emailing me directly for a funding request. Now I was going to pay him the commission like we do everyone but not with this morons tactics. I told him
    We had no communication for close to a year and That we would need to have the contract pulled and an invoice and commission would go out accordingly. I guess he was so desperate that wasn't good enough and that same day he had his secretary carol call me 20 times and sent me threatening texts which I sent to you calling me a thief and he had gone to the various websites and chat rooms and told everyone about it. I need to deal with this bull**** guy, deal with that and pay him
    A commission also.. No I don't think so. Let him come pry the money out of my hands. Leave Florida and come to NY and come get it you Satz! We all work hard and hustle to make the money to take care of ourselves, our familes etc. But I won't deal with morons. Continue to spend your time bashing me on here Galt Steve Satz, I'll continue to do Business
    Charlie, what I want to see is the submission email from Amazon iso. I know its them who undercut my offer to merchant by 2 points 12 hours after.CFO of said merchant told me himself.(and you say you dont even know them???) Amazon gave the merchant a 2 point discount on the same contract as mine. Same id number as my contract...within 12 hours. If you are amazon Im guessing there is no submission email.

That's correct. I do Not Know them. Sure Im sure I can forward it you Monday. I did not broker that transaction. Someone else in my office that handles The ISO who submitted it did. We have 5 different individuals in our office that handle there respective ISO accounts. This kind of thing happens often when we get a submission and a minute, an hour, a day later we get the same submission from another ISO. If an offer is made we give the ISO that brought it first 3 business days to close.
    Last edited by Charlie Mayo; 10-01-2016 at 05:47 PM. Reason: Add

This kind of thing happens often when we get a submission and a minute, an hour, a day later we get the same submission from another ISO. If an offer is made we give the ISO that brought it first 3 business days to close.
    Charlie, thanks for clarifying Power Ups exclusivity rules. So I understand from this that If I received the offer on Thursday Sept. 22nd, that would mean that no other ISO/broker should have had rights to this offer until at least Tuesday Sept. 27th, is that correct?

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

At least we know the answer to...Who is John Galt?

Just saw this since it was the weekend. Charlie, you're so full of ****. We sent you apps constantly, your back office didn't approve them (even with syndication) and I only placed one account with you. The merchant didn't reach out to you, you reached out to them and I contacted you in July when I was 6 months in for renewal. You specifically told me that you would take care of the commission earned. You then didn't return calls from Carole or me. I just returned from NYC but hired as you already know an atty to file suit and collect on the 2 stacks you did (methinks he already contacted your atty, Steven Czar). John Galt, if you ever read a book (if you can read more than one syllable) is the lead character in Ayn Rands "Atlas Shrugged" and I use it as a nom de plume ( I use it on Match too, lol). No one called you 20 times and you told us you had been busy wearing 3 hats and that's why you never returned calls. You very specifically told Carole, Brian and Myself you weren't paying our commissions and as you/we can see by the other complaints of backdooring etc it is obviously your normal course of business practice and standard operating procedure. PS: since you normally only pay 5-8% in commission you surely aren't my choice of a fund to send business to and you're right, I will continue to post everywhere so others don't fall into your trap. I'm still waiting for that suit you threatened for libel, slander, defamation of character or tortious interference, slimeball. (Gosh, I know that's probably too many syllables for Charlie to understand.) PS, only wrote the account with you for 55k in late Nov and requested additional in early July, in your twisted mind that's a year? How many other lies Charlie? Notice very specifically as Charlie ADMITS he funded my account twice without paying me the commissions on 135K. That's really the only important issue here. Not only does Powerup (Charlie/ Amazon?) backdoor but they don't pay the commissions due!!! YOU STOLE $10,800 in commissions (8%) from me. Not anyone's idea of pocket change. I've got a big book, but that's still a theft. You then told my office you weren't renewing the client but told her (the client) otherwise.
    PPS: The quote from Charleton Heston when he ran NRA was "from my cold dead hands" you moron and I'm in NYC every other month, as it is/was my home.
    Try to post in American English, Carlos...not the mongrel crap you use!
    Last edited by John Galt; 10-03-2016 at 07:19 AM.

Hi I've dealt with powerup in the passed and have had nothing but good things to say about them, this gets me very nervous though. Please reach out to me 718-791-0717 My name is Danny to discuss your issue I would appreciate it.

Don't waste you're time...rip off operation especially Charlie Mayo.

Administrator Reputation points: 59879 admin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by John Galt View Post
    Don't waste you're time...rip off operation especially Charlie Mayo.
    Since you said you're suing etc., you might as well let that process play out instead of continuing to fight in here.

yes you are correct sean.

Lies, Lies Lies.

Quickly move the account and run!

Did it become low lives? from lifes as...charlies says....damn was a tuna commercial years ago...A guy that never read nor was ever in our box. Quickly run away from Powerup....

Damn I need some popcorn!