Lead Generation Website Value
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Banned Reputation points: 306

Quote Originally Posted by gsr702 View Post
    It's more to it than just getting to the top of the Google SERP's. It's about driving traffic. There are dozens of techniques to driving traffic. I've been doing it for seven years and have tools and resources at my disposal, including an email list of over 100k business owners built in-house.

Owning or leasing a lead gen site should not be your only source of generating leads. However if you have a site that brings 100+ leads a month on autopilot, you could sell some leads yourself if you wish. Plus the leads will be fresh and exclusive.

Your example of sheldfundingdotcom trying to rank in Google for "business loans" is the perfect example of someone not conducting proper keyword research. Understand that they were competing with large banks and financial institutions with million dollar marketing budgets. No way would I try to rank for that keyword. But what about "restaurant business loans" or even better "restaurant business loans chicago". They would've had success alot faster and should be able to maintain that position. And the "startups" leads; aren't there funding available for those? They could flip those leads or find funding for them. Leave nothing on the table.

Thanks for your feedback
    Driving targeted traffic > SEO

Long-tail targeting > "small business loans"

Personally - I'd buy every piece of content you've ever created (if it were quality), ever binary bit of it before I bought your site.

Or - sell them Lendio style. 4x for $40 each in complete autopilot. Make $16k a month while playing golf all day.

Quote Originally Posted by JayBallentine View Post
    Driving targeted traffic > SEO

Long-tail targeting > "small business loans"

Personally - I'd buy every piece of content you've ever created (if it were quality), ever binary bit of it before I bought your site.

Or - sell them Lendio style. 4x for $40 each in complete autopilot. Make $16k a month while playing golf all day.
    Driving targeted traffic > SEO|PPC|PPV|Media buys|Banners|Online Classifieds|CPA Networks|Direct Marketing|Email Marketing|Webinars|Video Marketing|Re-Marketing/Targeting

Long-tail targeting > "4+ words in keyword" (your long keywords won't have alot of traffic, but easy to rank. so rank 5+ long-tail keywords)

I'm not following you about buying my content? I'm open to sending you leads on a trial basis when setup is complete. I'm new to the financial industry and respect your status. Mr. Gecko (i spelled it wrong last time)

I didn't say "complete" autopilot...LOL