As a new fool to MCA and still not sure where I fit in but learning everything I can, first I thank this site, the folks running it and the members who, from what I have been reading in the various forums and threads, have participated constructively. There are lots of supportive, advisory and professional members who have contributed their experience, expertise, and knowledge of the industry. I am really impressed and there is lots to learn. Thank you! I would certainly tell anyone looking to know anything or learn more about the business to come here to Daily Funder and look and listen to the folks doing it every day.

That being said... My question is that having now opened a few portals to send deals to with a few direct lenders and a few brokers and then joining Daily Funder and seeing the likes of DEAL BIN, couldn't I get the best for my client going to DEAL BIN? It would appear that funders want any good deal they can get, duh, they make easy money off good deals, and there seem to be plenty of funders right here, just saying. Isn't it just a 1099 sent to accounting to get paid?

Portals or deal bin?
Thanks