Quote Originally Posted by jotucker1983 View Post
Guys but remember, my metrics are for independent brokers only, who are not receiving any leads, have no marketing budgets of any relative significance, don't get to count ISO submissions, and mainly generate apps through telemarketing or some other innovative marketing strategy.

When you factor in all of the other admin related tasks that independent broker has to manage, averaging $200k a month has got to be at least "Good", $300k a month has got to be at least "Superstar".

Also I use at least a 18 - 24 month time period to measure, because a broker can come in having a strong 2 or 3 months, then go dead in months 4 - 6, then decide he wants to leave the industry during months 9 - 12. With an 18 - 24 month measurement, you now have some form of consistency to judge an independent broker's actual competency and "status" as a Good, Superstar, or Average broker.
I was referring to a modest shop/lender with a modest marketing budget. Like John said, the more you spend the more results that are expected.