Average Monthly Funding Volume?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

jotucker1983
    Quote Originally Posted by newtomcabiz View Post
    I'm new to the cash advance business (4 months) and I was curious about individual broker's average monthly funding volume. How much does the average broker rep fund per month? How much do "superstar" brokers fund per month? I'm not asking how much people make and I realize the ability to fund is based on many factors (quality of leads, support, types of marketing etc) - I'd just like to get an idea of what a typical range is for the average broker rep all the way up to the best broker reps. Also, do you find some months are better or worse than others? Thank you very much for your input. I really appreciate it.
    Here's an article I did for deBanked in November 2015 in relation to this topic: http://debanked.com/2015/11/what-mak...much-you-fund/

Review and let me know (along with others viewing) if you agree or disagree with my commentary. I believe I pretty much nailed it down in terms of this topic.

My measurements will be based on new and renewal volume, with the broker being independent which means he receives no "in-house leads" from a large MCA firm or any "ISO leads/submissions". Basically the broker goes out and generates his own new and renewal applications.

Also, the measurement starts with at least a 24 month period (could go as low as 18 months) because this allows to really measure a broker's performance over time to factor in artificial booms/busts or a broker just having a really "lucky" month or quarter:

Superstar Level:
    Funding over $300,000 a month
    Good Level: Funding about $200,000 a month
    Average Level: Funding about $100,000 a month
    Rookie Level: Funding about $40,000 - $50,000 a month
    Last edited by jotucker1983; 09-25-2016 at 03:51 PM.