Who really does consolidation
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

I know the Q has been asked before but who really does conso. deals. My merchant is stacked and bleeding cash looking for a viable ans sustainable solution.
    tia

Senior Member Reputation points: 50583

Every "consolidation" is a case-by-case. If the Business is bleeding cash- it may not be smart to seek another MCA product

The best thing to do if you have a file that needs a consolidation of balances is reaching out to someone who understands the in and outs of financials and how to read them. Collecting documents and submitting like a regular MCA isn't going to get you anywhere.

Make sure you have the balances of the positions, the amount originally funded, factor rate, and term. This information will help you when going through the process and not having to request balances for an updated amount. Make sure you have financials from the prior year (or 2) and updated P&L and Balance Sheet.

Do they have collateral (equip/real estate?) Don't be afraid to ask and if so, explain the benefits of utilizing a secure program.

Give me a shout if you want to review. No obligation- I can also direct you and you will receive full commissions.
    Amanda Kingsley
    DailyFunder: WhoisKingsley
    This is me. https://www.facebook.com/whoiskingsley
    I am Here too. https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheClosersGroup

Always Live and Lead with Integrity.

we consolidate advances and give out business loans with a little more capital

pm me or call me 631 707 3318

Senior Member Reputation points: 11375

Tia, sent you a PM

Member Reputation points: 10 premierecapitalfunding's Avatar

we also consolidate. But of course it is case by case. PM me or call Eli (718) 514-9051
    Premier Capital Funding
    Office Line: 1-877-563-4226
    Fax line: 1-877-340-9184
    E-mail: iso@premierecapitalfunding.com
    Web: http://premierecapitalfunding.com
    2715 Coney Island Ave, 3rd Fl, Brooklyn, NY 11235

DIRECT FUNDER * 2nd and 3rd positions * HIGH COMMISSIONS

Senior Member Reputation points: 5110 LJH365's Avatar

Dan Page on this forum will consolidate as long as the business will become healthy by doing so. I suggest contacting him.

jotucker1983
    Quote Originally Posted by rockingfunder View Post
    I know the Q has been asked before but who really does conso. deals. My merchant is stacked and bleeding cash looking for a viable ans sustainable solution.
    tia

Unfortunately, it's too late. Once the merchant is having cash flow issues, then his ability to be approved goes down significantly due to the NSFs, Overdrafts, Negative Days, etc., that are listed on his bank statements.

There's nothing he can do but try to survive through the remaining payments on the advances.

Maybe this will teach the merchant a lesson by not overextending himself on cash advance payments because, we can blame brokers/lenders all day long (and they should be partially blamed), but ultimately the merchant took out stacked debt that he could not afford.
    Last edited by jotucker1983; 09-27-2016 at 04:07 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 68233

Rockingfunder,

Amanda Kingsley is spot on: each consolidation is different, and cannot be Underwritten by MCA standards.

As an intermediary to Funds that have an appetite to deploy Capital similar to Investment Banks, how many negative days a company has is immaterial. If the client is growing- while endeavoring to pay off loans with very short terms- it is natural for them to struggle cash flow wise.

Do they have a new contract in hand which explains the growth?
    Do they have Purchase Orders that haven't been leveraged?
    Do they have equipment they need to lease to expand their business?
    Are there other assets on the balance sheet aside from goodwill?
    Do they have enough Gross Profit Margin to substantiate the amount of debt they seek to secure?

Time is money when you see these large consolidation deals. There isn't one 'cure all' remedy lender that can do them. Understanding the nuances of the file and the lenders- and the files each lender wants- is the key element to earning money on these files- or not.

If you would like to earn money on larger consolidation files- $3.5M per year in business PLUS- on transactions from 500k to 10M- feel free to touch base.

Richard 516 510 3855

rg@businesscapitalconsultants.com

775 Park Avenue Suite 255
    Huntington, NY 11743

Senior Member Reputation points: 7360

Quote Originally Posted by LJH365 View Post
    Dan Page on this forum will consolidate as long as the business will become healthy by doing so. I suggest contacting him.
    Thank you for the kind words. I have been away for a week or so as I was moving my office so have not been able to respond to these requests.

Yes, we do a lot of consolidations. I have one for $2MM that is on the precipice of funding right now, with several more $500k+ deals in underwriting and coming right behind it. Our minimum funding amount is $100k but I prefer the larger ones (we work just as hard on a $100k deal as we do a $1MM deal) but will work with anything $100k and over.

I am not a cash advance lender so I do things quite differently. I'm not as fast as MCA and require a lot more stips. But we can do things that my MCA brethren cannot.

Client payments are monthly, just like a term loan. Terms range from 12-30 months with early payoff available any time after six months (no fees or penalties for early payoff...client just pays remaining principle and they are out).

My primary drivers are net income and enterprise value. Need to be sure the client can truly afford the debt service and there is enough enterprise value in the company.

Feel free to reach out if you would like to discuss.

Best,

Dan Page
    Direct: (303) 938-8280
    dan@fundingstrategypartners.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 68233

So Dan, if you're not a cash advance lender, is your product a loan? Does it meet Usury standards? You say it's like a term loan- what does that mean?

Defaulted loans OK
    NSFs OK
    We will lend 3 X the monthly revenue
    Call me at 212-220-6009, Joseph

WBL
    Call me at 212-220-6009, Joseph

Senior Member Reputation points: 7360

Quote Originally Posted by RichardGerard View Post
    So Dan, if you're not a cash advance lender, is your product a loan? Does it meet Usury standards? You say it's like a term loan- what does that mean?
    My product is not a term loan. What I am trying to say is that like a term loan, I have monthly payments.