Airport FBO 6mm Annual Revenue looking for $125K
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Airport FBO 6mm Annual Revenue looking for $125K

I have a merchant that operates as an FBO at an airport (does fuel sales, chartering & plane maintainance/sales) doing about 6mm in annual revenue looking to solve a short term liquidity issue without selling any assets. In business 15 years, owner FICO is 700 and existing unsecured leverage is a $500K LOC which is nearly maxed. Merchant is looking for a term loan, but is also open to a daily products. My normal placement for a deal of this type isn't working due to the industry so I'm posting here to see what else is out there. Please PM me if you think this might fit your box.

Thanks,

Randy

If the credit is where you say it is their is something we can do for them. PM when you get a chance.

Senior Member Reputation points: 338677

Quote Originally Posted by rparker51 View Post
    I have a merchant that operates as an FBO at an airport (does fuel sales, chartering & plane maintainance/sales) doing about 6mm in annual revenue looking to solve a short term liquidity issue without selling any assets. In business 15 years, owner FICO is 700 and existing unsecured leverage is a $500K LOC which is nearly maxed. Merchant is looking for a term loan, but is also open to a daily products. My normal placement for a deal of this type isn't working due to the industry so I'm posting here to see what else is out there. Please PM me if you think this might fit your box.

Thanks,

Randy
    Seems odd that he does $6mil in revenue and the LOC is only $500K. If he is billing 500K/month on terms his AR should be at least 700-800K on N30 terms with customers and a DSO running around 45 days. Perhaps he should consider an alternative line. What is his AR Outstanding? Does he have any unencumbered equipment?

If this customer's still needs the financing you should call me right away for nearly immediate results. George Bloom Consulting 772-285-6711. There is no upfront fee. I get paid when I produce results.

Quote Originally Posted by rparker51 View Post

Thanks,

Randy
    Randy,

Between the high FICO, time in business and annual revenue, this seems like a client who could qualify for our monthly repayment product. We have terms up to 18 months with buy rates as low as 1.15x (for 12 months). If they are more interested in using this like a LOC, we can also consider structuring it over 6 months with weekly repayments and buy rates as low as 1.08x. Your client can draw on the repaid principal portion in as little as one month after initial funding and there is no double dipping (no interest-on-interest charges). Feel free to call or email me to discuss further.

Have nice weekend,
    Steve

Steven Safirstein
    Vice President of Sales & Head of ISO Relations
    Breakout Capital Finance, LLC
    6849 Old Dominion Drive, Suite 360, McLean, VA 22101
    O: 703 852 6013 steven@breakoutfinance.com

we got the deal placed. Thanks for your inquiries!