Re knight capital not one ounce of loyalty
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Re knight capital not one ounce of loyalty

Have a merchant who in May received 50-k Pay's 767.05 a day. Never missed Paid off to date. According to the Bank Statements it appears the Sales declined. Okay according to the bank it did, however he started to accept PayPal payments WHY because he is an online business, Using paypal believe it or not makes the payment process seamless once set up correctly. Only draw-back with PayPal unlike most merchant processing is THERE IS NO AUTOMATIC BATCHING, my customer accumlated thousands of dollars in his PayPAL account. Meaning while the merchants SALES Were in a free fall according to his bank statments, funny thing happened his average daily balance increased, His daily payment was never late, ZERO NSF's and and has average daily balance 8 times the amount of his daily payment. DO YOU THINK I EVEN GOT AS MUCH AS A OFFER FROM KNIGHT FOR ANY AMOUNT EVEN A GOOD WILL OFFERING NO NOTHING. Last year he did just under a million, this year he is on par to do the same. I am not saying it huge money but WTF KNIGHT seriously, somebody can't ****ing add nor subtract over there, meanwhile I am sure you have many deadbeat customers, who start to overdraft just about a month after disbursement, and the sad thing is I bet some of them got more money than my customer did. If there are any takers for my Deadbeat non paying customer please let me know. Thanks
    Last edited by CLucas; 09-22-2016 at 02:30 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 8424

Lol this reminds me of those old Coors commercials, my boy is venting over here! Any broker worth his weight would at least pitch syndication to get it funded if its a solid file or fund it yourself if you have the balls.

Senior Member Reputation points: 7162 TheShitzuofMCA's Avatar

Time to get with a new funder that will appreciate your business.

what kind of business is it?

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

Not to take sides, but KNIGHT, like most funds out there, base everything on the merchant bank statements.

This is no different than a restaurant or auto repair shop that shows $25,000 in deposits, but pockets another $25,000 in cash. You can (or should) only use what shows up in the banks

Those Paypal deposits, where does merchant put that money? Does it sit in Paypal, or do they have it transferred to a (normal) bank account? THAT is where you can decipher this deal

Private capital is readily available for those who need financing. Your deal simply has to be presented in such a manner as to be clearly understood by the blender. I can help you, please call me at 772-285-6711. George Bloom Consulting, there is no upfront charge.

All too familiar with the Paypal stories...Contact me and we'll see what we can do.

Kyle Readdick, CEO
    Synergy Direct Funding
    2525 Camino del Rio S
    San Diego, CA 92108
    p: [866]428-0172 | f: [888]372-6007
    w: http://synergydirectfunding.com

Pretty sure I can show underwriting the PayPal statements and get an override.

Let me know if the deal hasn't been placed yet, will try my best to help.