New Credit Deal
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

New Credit Deal

Hello,

I have a file for a laboratory with 21 months in business doing $170k/month avg ($114-260k/last 6 months). The issue is the owner just got his social security card on 8/31/16 and the credit cannot be pulled at this time. For this reason, the merchant is ready to move on any offers.

If you are a lender that can do this deal, please let me know.

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

Empire officially claims they don't pull credit

Senior Member Reputation points: 3824

New Credit Deal

Intelligencedx

Banned Reputation points: 4530

New Credit Deal

Is this a medical lab? I'd so, I think we can help.
    Bob Shaw
    rshaw@delanceyfunding.com
    734-929-3800

Senior Member Reputation points: 54989

What does show when you pull credit ?
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 340530

Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    What does show when you pull credit ?
    What does it matter? The questions should be geared towards what the business is doing first. How does he sell to? What does the balance sheet and income statements look like? How is his AP? What specific kind of laboratory? How is ownership broken down? Get comfortable with the business before you pull the guys credit.

Senior Member Reputation points: 7162 TheShitzuofMCA's Avatar

Its rough cause I agree you should know the file and be comfortable before you run credit. Yet there are cases where you underwrite and process the file only to find out merchant is in CH.11 or has a UCC from a default on their report. Wasted time and money on the lenders/brokers part working the file for nothing. Credit usually is run first (screening) in order to keep things efficient and weed out the declines. Ive never heard of getting a social security card issued recently and not being able to use it. He must of just gotten a number issued to him (became citizen) is what I get from that statement.

Quote Originally Posted by The****zuofMCA View Post
    Its rough cause I agree you should know the file and be comfortable before you run credit. Yet there are cases where you underwrite and process the file only to find out merchant is in CH.11 or has a UCC from a default on their report. Wasted time and money on the lenders/brokers part working the file for nothing. Credit usually is run first (screening) in order to keep things efficient and weed out the declines. Ive never heard of getting a social security card issued recently and not being able to use it. He must of just gotten a number issued to him (became citizen) is what I get from that statement.
    100% agree. Recently we had a deal which we declined because of an open bankruptcy. The ISO asked me to confirm, because he had gotten an offer from another funder. I told him to come to me if it ended up funding, because I KNEW that it would get declined in final. That was 2 weeks ago, and I haven't heard back from the ISO.
    Wall Funding ISO Team
    646-979-2161
    partners@wallfunding.com
    http://wallfunding.com/
    30 Broad St, New York, NY, 10004

Senior Member Reputation points: 5777

Quote Originally Posted by kevinhenry0527 View Post
    What does it matter? The questions should be geared towards what the business is doing first. How does he sell to? What does the balance sheet and income statements look like? How is his AP? What specific kind of laboratory? How is ownership broken down? Get comfortable with the business before you pull the guys credit.
    95% of people on here don't care what the industry is, who their customers are, or if the merchant has a pulse, if they have satisfactory deposits and a 506 credit score they will open their doors. That is why you see threads (like this) with insufficient information. Which leaves the merchant at the mercy of their broker's knowledge of the space.

Senior Member Reputation points: 340530

Quote Originally Posted by TedFundy View Post
    95% of people on here don't care what the industry is, who their customers are, or if the merchant has a pulse, if they have satisfactory deposits and a 506 credit score they will open their doors. That is why you see threads (like this) with insufficient information. Which leaves the merchant at the mercy of their broker's knowledge of the space.
    Knowledge=Power

Senior Member Reputation points: 3217 CO1's Avatar

New Credit Deal

The capacity to learn is a gift; the ability to learn is a skill; the willingness to learn is a choice.

Sounds like a perfect candidate for a term loan. Contact me George Bloom. 772-285-6711.