True Top teir Consolidations Please stand up! - No stacking - solutions
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 27404

True Top teir Consolidations Please stand up! - No stacking - solutions

Been doing MCA's for 3 years.

For the last year I have established a wonderful portfolio of MCA consolidators and clients to prove their effectiveness,

I would like this industry to set a standard to provide a consolidation solution for those who truly deserve A paper rates and terms with 2 or more MCA's.

With that said, I would like to reach out to all whom are seeking a consolidation solution one way or the other for their clients to maintain and retain longer than a 4 month period....

I am not a direct lender but hold nothing back on providing file placement and also expedited review of all files for consolidation consideration.

The purpose of this post it to bring lenders whom have or still do consolidations with buy rates same as or lower as 2nd positions to fix what has been a very neglected industry, before the officials do....

IF you are a lender who dose consolidations (NOT STACK!! you know who you are!) to please list your
    contact,
    buy rates,
    funding platforms
    comissions,
    positions able to consolidate
    required terms to be considered
    and sources of funds.

I would like to bring only lenders (TO KEEP THE INTEGRITY) of this postings concern.
    (IF YOU WHITE LABEL AND IF ITS NOT 100% YOUR MONEY Please do not claim lender status. This will only induce more stacking and unethical practices this post is trying to avoid.

Thank you all for your time and happy Funding!!

Steven Jones
    Da Vinci Inc
    Davincinc.com

"Making a better tomorrow, Today!"

www.Davincinc.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 8424

Funding Platform, source of funds, and Commissions? How do any of those questions make a better tomorrow, today?

If you know where the money comes from you know what the buy rates are... allowing the broker to know which lender can do what for their client.

I have 2 lenders with a 1.07 and 1.10 which no one else in the industry can claim. YES THAT MEANS I CAN MAKE 10 POINTS ON A 1.07 And client is fine. My seconded position buy rates are 1.12. So I do have to say these are very important if you are a business owner of a MCA company...

Like everest claims 1.15 buy rate. well that only for A+ paper which is only 3 month long.... NO ONE HAS EVER GOTTEN A LOAN FROM EVEREST AT A 1.15 Buy rate over 50k or longer than 3 months that I have found...

Anyway. Knowledge is power and if you know more, you can make a better informed decision for your merchant.

If you have to ask what the purpose of these questions, you may have been dealing with brokers more often then not no really losing out yourself and your client. sure you may 10 points but at what cost to the merchant.

This post is to help and inform. not to through poop on fan to see what sticks.

Senior Member Reputation points: 50583

Steven has very good intentions for his clients by trying to find the right product solutions for someone who has multiple balances. Here is the thing, if you are a Business who has stacked more than two positions, you knowingly accepted the contracts and had enough time to review the options you had. The issue of stacking is not only on the company that gave the positions but the Merchant not understanding an advance or realizing how hard it would impact them. You have Businesses who have more than $100k of unsecured capital that are now asking for an unsecured consolidation- which doesn't make much sense.

A true consolidation of balances does not have set pricing/commissions, positions or amounts. It is dependent on the Business, financials, debt, and how the underwriter/funder calculates their own risk when investing into the Business. Syndication advances that consolidate balances mitigate risk so not one investor is putting 100% of their funds in- the issue with this is the length of payment terms and of course the rate (everyone needs to get paid). Some Funding companies do "co-fund" aka syndicate and stretch out payment terms more than a year with good rates- but many brokers will not accept the offers based on the time it takes to close or commissions.

No one is going to tell you their funding platform- what will that help? How will that help?
    The source of funds has nothing to do with anything- Sometimes the source of funds doesn't want to be bothered with ISOs- especially in our unprofessional industry
    buy rates- You're lucky if you get one rate to sell. A Consolidation should not include a buy rate to upsell if you are trying to help
    Amanda Kingsley
    DailyFunder: WhoisKingsley
    This is me. https://www.facebook.com/whoiskingsley
    I am Here too. https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheClosersGroup

Always Live and Lead with Integrity.

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

so steven who is all the lenders you use ?

Senior Member Reputation points: 54989

Quote Originally Posted by Davincinc View Post
    Been doing MCA's for 3 years.

For the last year I have established a wonderful portfolio of MCA consolidators and clients to prove their effectiveness,

I would like this industry to set a standard to provide a consolidation solution for those who truly deserve A paper rates and terms with 2 or more MCA's.

With that said, I would like to reach out to all whom are seeking a consolidation solution one way or the other for their clients to maintain and retain longer than a 4 month period....

I am not a direct lender but hold nothing back on providing file placement and also expedited review of all files for consolidation consideration.

The purpose of this post it to bring lenders whom have or still do consolidations with buy rates same as or lower as 2nd positions to fix what has been a very neglected industry, before the officials do....

IF you are a lender who dose consolidations (NOT STACK!! you know who you are!) to please list your
    contact,
    buy rates,
    funding platforms
    comissions,
    positions able to consolidate
    required terms to be considered
    and sources of funds.

I would like to bring only lenders (TO KEEP THE INTEGRITY) of this postings concern.
    (IF YOU WHITE LABEL AND IF ITS NOT 100% YOUR MONEY Please do not claim lender status. This will only induce more stacking and unethical practices this post is trying to avoid.

Thank you all for your time and happy Funding!!

Steven Jones
    Da Vinci Inc
    Davincinc.com

"Making a better tomorrow, Today!"

www.Davincinc.com
    you keep saying lenders, Do you mean Companies that Advance Capital ?
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

The funding platform lets you know where or whos money your using (Lender), When you have done the research on each your lender (MCA funder), you will find each has their own and or all goes to and from the same bank... eg.

I have found TOO many white lablers(brokers) which is fine BUT they claiming lender status using colonial platforms, meaning I just cost my client an extra 10 points plus professional services fees..... to a broker using strategics PLATFORM claiming lender status, with buy rates at 1.30 and higher.... For a paper..

which after only 3 extra days of looking, merchant should have gotten the 1.12 offer they deserve and I the broker happy with my 5 points.

I am purley looking to create input on consolidations from lender and not brokers being sales saying they can provide anything under the sun CLAIMING " I know a guy!"

Anyways positive input would be great guys.

Lenders for consolidations very, which is also the purpose of this post.

But examples of fixed buy rates and comissions -

DP partners will not do any consolidation lower than a 1.26 buy rate.
    cancap can and has done 1.10 -1.19 for my a paper.
    sfs has wonderful options

these are just examples which I had hope people knew about and had other options in their lenders listing.

Senior Member Reputation points: 24139

Steven,

The problem with consolidations is that everything about the file could be pristine -- 780 FICO, long TIB, strong revs, and they may not have even been crushed by the high cost positions...yet... But stacking is a disease in this space (or said differently, an addiction some businesses are unable to escape), and once a business stacks they are much more likely to stack again. And the high risk stacks are one of the biggest drivers of default for first position paper -- take this example. You get a company to buy out four positions and give the business a term of 12 months at a 1.12x (which we offer on our non consolidations, but will not on multiple position files) -- if they immediately stack again (which happens VERY frequently in consolidations, especially if not managed very very carefully), EACH stacker will turn their capital six times (assuming each is a high risk lender and has a 66 day product that double dips after 2/3 paid down) before the consolidator turns it once. In addition, those companies will each make an annualized return of over 600% while the first position gets an annualized return a little more than 20% (assuming the business can even make it that far). You will never get a company to assume that risk at that price in a consolidation.

The only way to make several position files work (i.e. more than one high risk funder) is to offer a product that prices the stacking risk appropriately up front, but has concrete steps to allow the business to lower their risk profile which may ONLY be considered high risk due to the fact that they have gotten into multiple positions, even if it has yet to adversely impact the quality of the business (it eventually will). With a process like this, these concrete steps should lower rate and term as they prove they should be considered a lower risk profile, and they won't take additional high cost stacks -- and over time, allow them to access the type of capital you are looking for. But given the amount of misinformation, promises of improved rates, et.al. that many business owners have unfortunately already been subjected to, it is hard to get a business (or even an ISO) to believe a product like this can exist. And until you see the increasingly problematic stacking problem addressed, neither we nor any other company that recognizes the same big need you have identified will aggressively push that product at up front rates or terms that are what you are looking for.
    Carl Fairbank
    Founder & CEO boldMODE
    www.boldmode.com
    Carl@boldmode.com
    Founder & former CEO of Breakout Capital (sold to SecurCapital in 2019)
    www.breakoutfinance.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 32658 Zach's Avatar

WBL consolidates any number of positions, regardless of whether the borrower nets any capital afterwards. We are a great resource for borrowers seeking to reduce their payment.