Been doing MCA's for 3 years.

For the last year I have established a wonderful portfolio of MCA consolidators and clients to prove their effectiveness,

I would like this industry to set a standard to provide a consolidation solution for those who truly deserve A paper rates and terms with 2 or more MCA's.

With that said, I would like to reach out to all whom are seeking a consolidation solution one way or the other for their clients to maintain and retain longer than a 4 month period....

I am not a direct lender but hold nothing back on providing file placement and also expedited review of all files for consolidation consideration.

The purpose of this post it to bring lenders whom have or still do consolidations with buy rates same as or lower as 2nd positions to fix what has been a very neglected industry, before the officials do....

IF you are a lender who dose consolidations (NOT STACK!! you know who you are!) to please list your
contact,
buy rates,
funding platforms
comissions,
positions able to consolidate
required terms to be considered
and sources of funds.

I would like to bring only lenders (TO KEEP THE INTEGRITY) of this postings concern.
(IF YOU WHITE LABEL AND IF ITS NOT 100% YOUR MONEY Please do not claim lender status. This will only induce more stacking and unethical practices this post is trying to avoid.

Thank you all for your time and happy Funding!!

Steven Jones
Da Vinci Inc
Davincinc.com

"Making a better tomorrow, Today!"

www.Davincinc.com