Entertainment funding
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Entertainment funding

I am a concert promoter that has over 20 years experience. I am putting a show together that I need 300k in funding that will cover the rest of whats needing. I have an agreement in place to put my show on pay per veiw channel. I already have majority amount of the funds and I am looking for the rest. Let me know if their are anying lenders or investers that are interested. this is going to be an hugh show! Thanks which you contact me I will give more details.

Senior Member Reputation points: 54989

Very tough. I tried to help an ISO of mine. I think LA has a few guys that dabble but they seek to take over the reigns and they are as picky as they come. (one guy Mr Bernstein made it sound like larger chance of getting hit by lightening then getting a check from him),
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 50583

Quote Originally Posted by kjax View Post
    I am a concert promoter that has over 20 years experience. I am putting a show together that I need 300k in funding that will cover the rest of whats needing. I have an agreement in place to put my show on pay per veiw channel. I already have majority amount of the funds and I am looking for the rest. Let me know if their are anying lenders or investers that are interested. this is going to be an hugh show! Thanks which you contact me I will give more details.
    Hello concert promoter,

First, congrats on your agreement! I am unsure what type of concert, but securing a spot is a big step. I am going to start off by getting into your field. Promoters of a service, whether you host, contract, or managing the entire event, is largely dependent on the outcome of profit you will make from the number of tickets (pay per view subscriptions) sold. Though you have an agreement in place to host on that channel for X amount and receive X amount of that revenue (whereas X amount goes to the channel, kind of like a rev share), the costs vs. the expected amount you will make is needed to have any interest. Can you supply that number? You will not get an advance for this type of situation. An investor- possibly. Maybe from another like company for share of the profit but that is something you will have to take a hit on the first time around until you can get your own contacts or sponsorships to help pay. Is the concert a high end performer/band? Are you marketing the event as well?
    Amanda Kingsley
    DailyFunder: WhoisKingsley
    This is me. https://www.facebook.com/whoiskingsley
    I am Here too. https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheClosersGroup

Always Live and Lead with Integrity.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoisKingsley View Post
    Hello concert promoter,

First, congrats on your agreement! I am unsure what type of concert, but securing a spot is a big step. I am going to start off by getting into your field. Promoters of a service, whether you host, contract, or managing the entire event, is largely dependent on the outcome of profit you will make from the number of tickets (pay per view subscriptions) sold. Though you have an agreement in place to host on that channel for X amount and receive X amount of that revenue (whereas X amount goes to the channel, kind of like a rev share), the costs vs. the expected amount you will make is needed to have any interest. Can you supply that number? You will not get an advance for this type of situation. An investor- possibly. Maybe from another like company for share of the profit but that is something you will have to take a hit on the first time around until you can get your own contacts or sponsorships to help pay. Is the concert a high end performer/band? Are you marketing the event as well?
    Yes we have 3 A list artist that are very excited to be doing the show. The total budget is 750k we have 450k already just need another 300k. It will be a hip hop show in Georgia. In the state of Georgia they give you a 30 percent tax break of all production. We have sponsors that are willing to give us funding and sells from the tickets only will sell out. Especial we will market on radio and television leading up to the show. Nobody is doing pay per veiw for live concerts. If you follow boxing or UFC fights you will see they are making millions in one night just off the ppv alone. I have a proposal so if you or if you have any one interested let me know. Thanks!