Unflagged Hotel Needs $300,000 for Renovations
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 20465 Fundyman's Avatar

Currently shutdown for renovations.
    So you know upfront, there was rodent & crime activity there as well. Mostly need for renovation & crime caused shutdown.
    Now that we got that out of the way...

Hotel is worth no less than $1.5-2MM
    1st lien: $450K @ 6% w/ bank
    2nd lien: $165K @ 12% per 6 months i/o
    Credit 700+
    Net Worth: $5MM+
    Needs $300,000 cash out 1st refi at no more than 7.5% (i/o is fine, but rate can't be higher).

I have 2 yrs Tax returns, 6 months bank statements; can obtain current mortgage statements.

I need a no-nonsense lender who can just get this done w/out coming back with the usual crap they find on Google.
    The client is in dire need of re-opening the hotel. He owns at least 4 & runs 2 more. He's not in the business of taking cash out & running, leaving all that equity to the side.

If you feel you can get this deal done within 30 days w/out pulling my leg, send me PM.

***WITHIN 30 DAYS! NO SBA BULLSH*T, PLEASE!***

Senior Member Reputation points: 62986

Goto scotsmanguide.com and post it there.

Senior Member Reputation points: 3217 CO1's Avatar

Sba!

Quote Originally Posted by CO1 View Post
    Sba!
    I hear that! Might be the best way to go, except, I know the client won't be bothered w/ the SBA as long as there's a faster way that's not as expensive as standard 12% hard money.

Quote Originally Posted by sigmundpannu View Post
    Goto scotsmanguide.com and post it there.
    Scotsmanguide isn't likely to help much, but thanks. I might use it as last resort.

Senior Member Reputation points: 16709

Depends on the location but if he is willing to cross collateralize some other properties rates would be in 9-11%
    If he is in dire need he needs to get over the rates as he can refinance After renovation.
    Bzuniga@omegafund.com

Quote Originally Posted by Fundyman View Post
    So you know upfront, there was rodent & crime activity there as well. Mostly need for renovation & crime caused shutdown.

Credit 700+
    Needs $300,000 cash out 1st refi at no more than 7.5% (i/o is fine, but rate can't be higher).

I have 2 yrs Tax returns, 6 months bank statements; can obtain current mortgage statements.

I need a no-nonsense lender who can just get this done w/out coming back with the usual crap they find on Google.
    The client is in dire need of re-opening the hotel. He owns at least 4 & runs 2 more. He's not in the business of taking cash out & running, leaving all that equity to the side.

If you feel you can get this deal done within 30 days w/out pulling my leg, send me PM.

Member Reputation points: 23 B2csp's Avatar

Credit 700+

If merchant is willing to let someone come in and consolidate his liens and give him 300k cash out for an interest only for 12-24 months while he finishes the renovation then
    refi through a bank once he is done, it is possible. as long as the total refi and cash out amounts to more then a million. I have never seen any merchant who is willing to
    consolidate their bank rate but if he is, let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by omegafund View Post
    Depends on the location but if he is willing to cross collateralize some other properties rates would be in 9-11%
    If he is in dire need he needs to get over the rates as he can refinance After renovation.
    Bzuniga@omegafund.com
    Facts indeed.

Senior Member Reputation points: 32658 Zach's Avatar

WBL can structure a bridge loan for the borrower, holding back 3 months of payments and structuring it with a 6-month prepayment addendum. This way he makes no payments for the first three months and only pays a few months' worth of interest.

He can simply refinance us upon completion of his renovations. We should be able to get it done in a suitable timeframe to meet his needs.
    Zachary Ramirez – CEO
    Phone: 562-391-7099
    Email: zach@zacharyjosephramirez.com

1661 N. Raymond Ave #265
    Anaheim CA 92801

5-7% 65% LTV min loan amount 1m 3 year interest only or (10 yr am - .25 point for am)

Credit 700+

I have a fund that I deal with that has rates at 5-7% for borrowers with 700+ credit score min loan size is 1m, but I have them doing a 845k loan now at 6%, so they will consider a smaller amount like you're asking for. 30 days is typical closing time but I have seen it take as long as 45 days. Your borrower will need to have a renovation plan with budget drafted if doesn't already, they won't just had him 300K FYI. Contact me if you'd like to pursue this option.

Burton M. Brooks | CEO
    Money MatchMaker Corporation

North Miami Beach, FL 33162
    www.mmcocapital.com
    Direct: 419-559-3251
    Office: 305-647-2682
    Fax: 888-303-2670
    Burt@mmcocapital.com

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    WBL can structure a bridge loan for the borrower, holding back 3 months of payments and structuring it with a 6-month prepayment addendum. This way he makes no payments for the first three months and only pays a few months' worth of interest.

He can simply refinance us upon completion of his renovations. We should be able to get it done in a suitable timeframe to meet his needs.
    Cool, but all @ what rates.....?

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyMatchMaker View Post
    I have a fund that I deal with that has rates at 5-7% for borrowers with 700+ credit score min loan size is 1m, but I have them doing a 845k loan now at 6%, so they will consider a smaller amount like you're asking for. 30 days is typical closing time but I have seen it take as long as 45 days. Your borrower will need to have a renovation plan with budget drafted if doesn't already, they won't just had him 300K FYI. Contact me if you'd like to pursue this option.

Burton M. Brooks | CEO
    Money MatchMaker Corporation

North Miami Beach, FL 33162
    www.mmcocapital.com
    Direct: 419-559-3251
    Office: 305-647-2682
    Fax: 888-303-2670
    Burt@mmcocapital.com
    Indeed, all my hopes are right here w/ you on that post, Burton. Pulling this off would be HUUUUUUGE... (as much as I hate the f*cker..., Donald Trump voice)