Transportation Industry - averaging 797K monthly revenue - looking for 800K loan
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Threaded View

Senior Member Reputation points: 32658 Zach's Avatar

Hey guys, I want to take a moment and clear up some misconceptions about our product.

1. Our principal balance generally will not exceed 75% CLTV -- we will not lend over 100% CLTV on any transaction currently.

2. Our rates are commensurate with industry-standard pricing. For example, our Bronze package is less expensive than comparable products, our Gold pricing is in line with comparable products, etc. It sounds like this borrower was qualified for our Silver Package. Not enough details to be sure. A Silver deal will generally lend in up to 3rd position for longer than a year term. The client's other 3rd position options are usually along the lines of a Knight/Everest/Yellowstone type of transaction, which will generally be 3-6 month terms with a much higher APR than ours. We will lend substantially more capital and longer terms than our competitors. This will, often times, result in a higher factor rate.

3. We fund transactions that, simply put, cannot get done elsewhere. Everyone here has deals in their pipeline that are a perfect logic fit for my organization. For example:

• We fund deals with multiple positions and need consolidation or partial consolidation
    • We fund deals with sub-600 credit score who need a longer term than 6-9 months. We also have no credit score minimum.
    • We fund deals with NSF's and Negative Days
    • We fund deals in virtually every industry, except medical marijuana
    • We fund deals fresh out of BK
    • We fund deals that have defaulted on other lenders
    • We fund deals that are behind on rent / mortgage
    • We fund deals that have been recently funded by other lenders

Since there is no other option for the vast majority of those types of deals, WBL is a necessity in any broker's waterfall. The alternative is leaving money on the table. With increased acquisition costs, competition, and diminishing average commission rates, it is key for brokers to collect all potential revenue.

4. My team and I will take your deal from cradle-to-grave with very little input on your part. You send me your toughest deals and we will handle them without your direct involvement. Of course, if you prefer to be involved, you are more than welcome.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please give me a direct call or email to discuss. My team and I are always available to review a deal with you.
    Last edited by Zach; 09-13-2016 at 02:49 PM.
    Zachary Ramirez – CEO
    Phone: 562-391-7099
    Email: zach@zacharyjosephramirez.com

1661 N. Raymond Ave #265
    Anaheim CA 92801