Transportation Industry - averaging 797K monthly revenue - looking for 800K loan
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Transportation Industry - averaging 797K monthly revenue - looking for 800K loan

Banned Reputation points: 4530

Quote Originally Posted by qcf View Post
    I imagine they have some underlying senior debt. Would you please confirm that and describe it.
    There may be some better lines of credit out their for them.
    Thanks Bob Shaw
    rshaw@delanceyfunding.com
    734-929-3800

Senior Member Reputation points: 32658 Zach's Avatar

With real estate, WBL can make a loan for 2-3X the client's monthly deposit volume.
    Zachary Ramirez – CEO
    Phone: 562-391-7099
    Email: zach@zacharyjosephramirez.com

1661 N. Raymond Ave #265
    Anaheim CA 92801

no underlying debt. 700++ Fico. TIB 3yrs, 11 mos. Trucking industry

they had an offer from wbl but didnt want to accept because it was 1.50 over 12 months. they want longer term

Senior Member Reputation points: 4567 NickHubbard's Avatar

Just sent you a PM
    Nick Hubbard
    Senior Loan Advisor
    314-252-0299 - Office
    314-885-2262 - Direct
    nick@elitefactoring.com
    www.elitefactoring.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 340530

QCF,

We might be able to provide a very cost effective factoring facility. Give me a ring.....561-623-1872

Senior Member Reputation points: 68233

QCF,

I see that Kevin and Bob have reached out to you- and they're both quite capable to assist you here. If your client really wants a Loan, rather than a LOC, and/or you want a different pair of eyes for perspective, feel free to contact me.

If the receivables are over $1M, we have a strategic partner that would offer a LOC at very competitive rates, without notifying the clients customers.

Richard 516 510 3855

Business Capital Consultants
    775 Park Avenue Suite 255
    Huntington, NY 11743

rg@businesscapitalconsultants.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 2126

they had an offer from wbl but didnt want to accept because it was 1.50 over 12 months. they want longer term
    How do you do a collateralized deal @ 1.50/

jotucker1983
    Quote Originally Posted by biggr View Post
    How do you do a collateralized deal @ 1.50/
    I never quite understood these types of deals either. If the merchant is putting his house on the line, why is the pricing still at 1.30 - 1.50, with a short term of 6 - 12 months?

One of the arguments I make to merchants on why my standard advance/alt. loan rates are so high, is because the funding is unsecured. It would seem as though if the merchant put security on the deal, the pricing would go way down and the term would be extended.

Senior Member Reputation points: 2126

Agreed Jotucker... Dont understand neither!!

Senior Member Reputation points: 8659

Quote Originally Posted by jotucker1983 View Post
    I never quite understood these types of deals either. If the merchant is putting his house on the line, why is the pricing still at 1.30 - 1.50, with a short term of 6 - 12 months?

One of the arguments I make to merchants on why my standard advance/alt. loan rates are so high, is because the funding is unsecured. It would seem as though if the merchant put security on the deal, the pricing would go way down and the term would be extended.
    From my experience in the past with WBL it allows the merchant to get a larger approval amount, typically 2X the amount of an unsecured offer.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathon View Post
    From my experience in the past with WBL it allows the merchant to get a larger approval amount, typically 2X the amount of an unsecured offer.
    So payback is based on what? The collateral or the ability to re-pay the loan? Sounds like an loan-to-own operation.

I saw a WBL default recent where they had a second mortgage recorded that exceeded the real property value. The attorney handling the default couldn't figure out how they were going to get their money back.

Senior Member Reputation points: 16709

True. And if the merchant had sufficient equity in non owner occupied property he could get a much better loan even with hard money with monthly payments and much longer terms.

Quote Originally Posted by jotucker1983 View Post

Hey guys, I want to take a moment and clear up some misconceptions about our product.

1. Our principal balance generally will not exceed 75% CLTV -- we will not lend over 100% CLTV on any transaction currently.

2. Our rates are commensurate with industry-standard pricing. For example, our Bronze package is less expensive than comparable products, our Gold pricing is in line with comparable products, etc. It sounds like this borrower was qualified for our Silver Package. Not enough details to be sure. A Silver deal will generally lend in up to 3rd position for longer than a year term. The client's other 3rd position options are usually along the lines of a Knight/Everest/Yellowstone type of transaction, which will generally be 3-6 month terms with a much higher APR than ours. We will lend substantially more capital and longer terms than our competitors. This will, often times, result in a higher factor rate.

3. We fund transactions that, simply put, cannot get done elsewhere. Everyone here has deals in their pipeline that are a perfect logic fit for my organization. For example:

• We fund deals with multiple positions and need consolidation or partial consolidation
    • We fund deals with sub-600 credit score who need a longer term than 6-9 months. We also have no credit score minimum.
    • We fund deals with NSF's and Negative Days
    • We fund deals in virtually every industry, except medical marijuana
    • We fund deals fresh out of BK
    • We fund deals that have defaulted on other lenders
    • We fund deals that are behind on rent / mortgage
    • We fund deals that have been recently funded by other lenders

Since there is no other option for the vast majority of those types of deals, WBL is a necessity in any broker's waterfall. The alternative is leaving money on the table. With increased acquisition costs, competition, and diminishing average commission rates, it is key for brokers to collect all potential revenue.

4. My team and I will take your deal from cradle-to-grave with very little input on your part. You send me your toughest deals and we will handle them without your direct involvement. Of course, if you prefer to be involved, you are more than welcome.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please give me a direct call or email to discuss. My team and I are always available to review a deal with you.
    Last edited by Zach; 09-13-2016 at 02:49 PM.
    Zachary Ramirez – CEO

1661 N. Raymond Ave #265
    Anaheim CA 92801

Quote Originally Posted by omegafund View Post
    True. And if the merchant had sufficient equity in non owner occupied property he could get a much better loan even with hard money with monthly payments and much longer terms.
    In some cases that is correct. We are not looking for standard commercial deals. We are looking for the tough "hard money" deals. Second position liens on owner-occupied, 4th TD on commercial properties, funding as quickly as 1.5-2 weeks, and dealing with nearly any credit profile. Hard money simply cannot fund those types of deals, which is why we have such a strong niche.

Also, we pay up to 8 points, rather than the standard hard money payouts of 2-4 points.
    Zachary Ramirez – CEO

1661 N. Raymond Ave #265
    Anaheim CA 92801

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

someone needs to pull this merchant out of the clouds, and bring them back to reality

Senior Member Reputation points: 7360

QCF- I am a direct funder and happy to take a look at this deal. We fund a lot of clients in the transportation industry. Just did one a week or so ago for $950k and another one four weeks ago for $1.1MM.

The client will need to be showing NET monthly income of about $100k (about 12% net margin which is common for the transportation industry) to pre-qualify.

Feel free to reach out if you are interested in discussing.

Best,

Dan Page
    Direct: (303) 938-8280
    dan@fundingstrategypartners.com

Member Reputation points: 10

if he wants to put up property ill get it done @ rates around 6-9% 10-35yrs with 25yr amortization pm me

I PM'D You

If the company owns a substantial amount of transportation assets, I have the perfect lenders for them. George Bloom Consulting 772-285-6711