CALI DEAL - Consolidation with Net proceeds
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

CALI DEAL - Consolidation with Net proceeds

I have a wholesaler in Cali that is depositing over $500,000 per month. Has open balance with New Logic and Knight. Looking to consolidate at least one balance or both and cash out for new inventory. Merchant would prefer at least a 12 month term.

Direct Funders Only Please
    Edit / Delete Edit Post Quick reply to this message Re

Banned Reputation points: 4530

Quote Originally Posted by eljets11 View Post
    I have a wholesaler in Cali that is depositing over $500,000 per month. Has open balance with New Logic and Knight. Looking to consolidate at least one balance or both and cash out for new inventory. Merchant would prefer at least a 12 month term.

Hi- is there any underlying debt ahead of the advances? If not, we should be able to provide a LOC for your client.
    Bob Shaw
    rshaw@delanceyfunding.com
    734-929-3800

Eli, IFC

Quote Originally Posted by eljets11 View Post

It's not solely about the deposits. The merchants credit, individual and totality of the balances and payment history is key. People love buying CanCapital out though. Let's talk.

Eli

Senior Member Reputation points: 16720

Why are you setting your client up to lose by putting them in 12 month deal for an inventory investment? If they are turning over $6MM a year and have 100% markup (for the sake of easy math), then they are turning $250M in inventory a month. Let's assume they have a $100k balance with the two lenders and the new lender will take them both out and give 10% of gross. That's a $600k advance and $500k in new money. $500k is 2 months of inventory turn. Why would you structure your deal so that your client is still paying off inventory 10 months after they sold it? Even being more generous and assuming it takes 6 months to turn the inventory, the math still sucks. That is why they are probably stacked already, and why they will be back in this spot again looking for another refinance or stack. Regardless of the assumptions in my math, financing inventory over 12 months is bananas, except in some edge cases. Credit 101 is match off the term of your loan to the use of funds. This deal fails that test.

You as the broker need to stand up to the merchant and tell them what this dynamic will do to their business and why it is problematic. Good luck.
    "Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent." -Eleanor Roosevelt

Senior Member Reputation points: 32658 Zach's Avatar

WBL can potentially finance this transaction for up to $1MM with a much longer term than the requested 12 months. With the borrower's current revenue stream, it's likely that he owns multiple pieces of real estate.

What's the best contact info for you?
    Zachary Ramirez – CEO
    Phone: 562-391-7099
    Email: zach@zacharyjosephramirez.com

1661 N. Raymond Ave #265
    Anaheim CA 92801

Senior Member Reputation points: 7360

eljets11- I am a direct funder. If the client is profitable and his numbers stack up, I can consolidate all his MCAs and offer a 12, 18 or 30 month term.

Monthly payments, $100k minimum funding, $2MM max funding amount. No collateral required. We base it all of the strength of their financials.

Please feel free to reach out and discuss.

Best,

Dan Page
    Direct: (303) 938-8280
    dan@fundingstrategypartners.com

P.S. I am travelling through Monday so if you need immediate assistance please also reach out to my assistant Anne Woodland at dpfundinginfo@gmail.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 68233

In my experience the challenge with Wholesalers is their margins. If their Gross Profit Margin is less than 20% (which is often the case for wholesalers- sometimes as little as 10%!), revenue based Underwriting can 'over fund' these clients.

Eljets11: there are many qualified folks on this thread that can assist you. I suggest reviewing the Financials and reaching out to those that you have a comfort level with.
    Last edited by RichardGerard; 09-09-2016 at 08:37 AM.