Introducing ourselves. New MCA Lead Gen Company - SameDayMCALeads.com
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Introducing ourselves. New MCA Lead Gen Company - SameDayMCALeads.com

Hi Everyone,

I just started my own small lead gen company for MCAs and I wanted to introduce myself to the wonderful world of DailyFunder.com.

A little about myself- I have a background in marketing and lead gen. I worked for two different MCA brokers in the past heading marketing for a few years. After some time, I decided to part ways and start my own lead gen company.

All of the lead gen I do is focused on incoming qualified inquiries via strategically placed industry targeted form leads, and targeted social media marketing. Over some time, I’ve tested and analyzed what works best to attract the right kind of merchant for MCA’s. No outbound calling live transfers here. All leads are incoming, hot, and pre-qualified.

We typically generate anywhere from 10 to 25 qualified leads per day by incoming call or filled out form lead.

If it’s an inbound call, we will briefly speak to the merchant and gather all the necessary details for a complete lead. If its pre-qualified, we let the merchant know that an account manager will contact them shortly to get started.

If it’s a form lead, we will contact them to confirm all the entered info is correct minutes before its sent exclusively to you.

We have 2 types of leads and 4 price tiers for both:
    For Platinum Hot Leads, our pre-qualifications are 3 months in business and $10,000 or more per month in average gross deposits over the past 3 months.
    For Gold Hot Leads, our pre-qualifications are 3 months in business and $5,000 to $9,999 per month in average gross deposits over the past 3 months.

A complete lead includes the following data:
    Business name
    Merchants name
    Best contact number
    Best contact Email
    Average gross deposits per month over the past 3 months
    Time in business
    Use of capital

For now, we don’t have an official office location so we’re using a virtual office.

Since we’re new, we want to build our rep and show what we can do. For any serious broker or lender, we’re offering 3 free Platinum Hot Leads to try us out. Also, our smallest lead package is 25 which makes it easier for smaller brokers to buy.

Pm, Email, Call, or Text me for more info!

Thanks.

9891 Irvine Center Dr.
    Irvine, CA 92618
    Nick@SameDayMCALeads.com
    (714) 878-0743
    www.SameDayMCALeads.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

"We have 2 types of leads and 4 price tiers for both:
    For Platinum Hot Leads, our pre-qualifications are 3 months in business and $10,000 or more per month in average gross deposits over the past 3 months.
    For Gold Hot Leads, our pre-qualifications are 3 months in business and $5,000 to $9,999 per month in average gross deposits over the past 3 months."

That bar is set way too low. The juice won't be worth the squeeze. And those are the type of leads that rarely work and get people angry.

Generate minimum 30k & 1 year TIB and you've got an audience here. JMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post
    "We have 2 types of leads and 4 price tiers for both:
    For Gold Hot Leads, our pre-qualifications are 3 months in business and $5,000 to $9,999 per month in average gross deposits over the past 3 months."

That bar is set way too low. The juice won't be worth the squeeze. And those are the type of leads that rarely work and get people angry.

Generate minimum 30k & 1 year TIB and you've got an audience here. JMHO.
    I haven't seen anyone offering exclusive incoming MCA leads with a guaranteed minimum revenue of 30k and 1 year in business before.
    If someone is offering that, I imagine the price would be far more expensive.
    There's plenty of juice to squeeze out of these leads because they are all incoming, pre-qualified, and sent within minuets of initial contact.

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Quote Originally Posted by Nick@SameDayMCALeads.com View Post
    I haven't seen anyone offering exclusive incoming MCA leads with a guaranteed minimum revenue of 30k and 1 year in business before.
    If someone is offering that, I imagine the price would be far more expensive.
    There's plenty of juice to squeeze out of these leads because they are all incoming, pre-qualified, and sent within minuets of initial contact.
    Welcome to reality. People don't sell things that have that much value here. (leads)
    I wish you luck though. You'll figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post
    Welcome to reality. People don't sell things that have that much value here. (leads)
    I wish you luck though. You'll figure it out.
    Thanks for the support.
    Good thing for us is we have been specializing in targeted MCA leads for the past 2 years so not much else to figure out at this point.
    What we do works and our leads speak for themselves.
    But of course being in an ever changing industry, we are continuously testing and improving as any quality MCA lead vendor should.

Senior Member Reputation points: 27404

cost per lead and do you offer live transfers?

Quote Originally Posted by Davincinc View Post
    cost per lead and do you offer live transfers?
    Cost per lead depends on volume purchased. For Platinum leads, the price per lead ranges from $60 to $75. Check out our pricing breakdown here http://www.samedaymcaleads.com/pricing.html

We do not offer live transfers. From our experience, live transfer agents are incentivised to transfer the call. This results in poor quality leads. Plus, most live transfers are from live transfer agents outbound cold calling.
    All of our leads are incoming and pre-qualified before they're sent out.
    Thanks