Do you know merchants with a lot of merchant cash advance...i could consolidate them
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Banned Reputation points: 10

Do you know merchants with a lot of merchant cash advance...i could consolidate them

Do you have Merchants with 3 or more Merchant Cash Advance Loans, and doesn't know what do for decrease their daily payments. We do Merchant Cash Advance Consolidations!

Great Rates! Consolidate all your Merchant Cash Advances in 1 loan and decrease your daily payments!

Send us a Private Message with your scenario, please include the positions they have and the balances of each Merchant Cash Advance.

Senior Member Reputation points: 50583

Please don't take this the wrong way as I seen your company and would like to learn more. As a company that is wanting to make a difference and assist Merchants who are overwhelmed by their current MCAs, you may want to offer more information other than a "We do consolidations!" I speak for all when I say we are exhausted by that saying.

Are you offering actual loans? Loans with a daily payment is not a loan- it's a restructured MCA. Secure/unsecure? How long do your payments extend? Most MCA balances exceed monthly deposits and to comfortably leverage a consolidation you would need to extend payments more than 12 months.

As a person who has seen MANY consolidation requests- each deal has been passed around like a hot potato and declined several times. Can you give us an example of a consolidation your company has done before?
    Amanda Kingsley
    DailyFunder: WhoisKingsley
    This is me. https://www.facebook.com/whoiskingsley
    I am Here too. https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheClosersGroup

Always Live and Lead with Integrity.