Yellowstone Capital August Sales Spiff for inside reps. - Page 3
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Senior Member Reputation points: 54989

Quote Originally Posted by SCCNY View Post
    30% of someones income is different than 30% of a business revenue. That 30% is probably higher than their profit margin which means over 100% of their income. Not really relative
    My point is landlords charging 30% of income create a death trap of American consumer renters never having enough cash to buy a home, so my point was can rent be regulated ? is that the next step?
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    ——————————————————————————
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Banned Reputation points: 17587

Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    death trap
    Damn, rental market is pretty savage lol

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

My point is landlords charging 30% of income create a death trap of American consumer renters never having enough cash to buy a home, so my point was can rent be regulated ? is that the next step?
    No, because you can always rent a cheaper place to live and stay alive (or live in a shelter god forbid).

You can't lower the cost of money. If you take more positions on than you can afford your business is dead and buried.

Karen37a
    They have Rent stabilization laws in NY

Did you hear?

Regulation is coming.......
    (Rinse, and repeat for every thread)

Regulation is very important otherwise hairspray would shut our lungs down. My issue with regulation has nothing to do with Funding Merchants..its strictly about American Freedoms and giving people the choices vs the gov. I give full credit the American business owners on making the right choices. I need to study a little more on student loans if the gov. needs to step in with perhaps a 2 week course before a 500 days into adulthood can take on so much debt.

"I give full credit the American business owners on making the right choices." - The Guru Clapman 09/06/2016

So that makes brokers and ISOs just order-takers is that it? Like shoveling coal into the locomotive engine. Whatever keeps it going.

Exhibit "A" for some funders and their agents' attitude toward the business owner. They know goddam well that many American Business Owners have no clue what funding option is most suitable for them. But many souls have been sold for even less the double-digits in this space. Continue to revel in it boys...

Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post
    "I give full credit the American business owners on making the right choices." - The Guru Clapman 09/06/2016

So that makes brokers and ISOs just order-takers is that it? Like shoveling coal into the locomotive engine. Whatever keeps it going.

Exhibit "A" for some funders and their agents' attitude toward the business owner. They know goddam well that many American Business Owners have no clue what funding option is most suitable for them. But many souls have been sold for even less the double-digits in this space. Continue to revel in it boys...
    You are mistaken my pal. We make Millions in offers a day and only a portion comes back for funding. the process .... ISO is given offer they usually thank us and tell us they need to present it to client, and most DO NOT come back to get funded. I don't know what world your from but this is not a shove down the throat sale. American business owners almost always make sound decisions when it comes to running a business. they know the payback amount and know over how many days and figure out if they can handle the $99 a day.
    Last edited by mcaguru; 09-06-2016 at 04:49 PM.

You are mistaken my pal. We make Millions in offers a day and only a portion comes back for funding. the process .... ISO is given offer they usually thank us and tell us they need to present it to client, and most DO NOT come back to get funded. I don't know what world your from but this is not a shove down the throat sale. American business owners almost always make sound decisions when it comes to running a business.
    Bull****.

Karen37a
    I get your point Marcus.

HDF ..Some Isos ARE order takers cause they have no clue how things work and they are commission focused, so are some lenders ..does that make them a processor?

In the c/d paper defense..What ive found is when i get someone with healthy bank statements , great credit, of course anyone will step up to fund that merchant.

Some wont fund the lower grade paper but want the A paper , I want to work with someone who is fair across the board.( unless it is a plus and they are doing something special,no double dipping)

. I do not object to the higher cost for lower grade paper, risk vs reward, who wants to invest in ( fund ) high risk merchants for no $$, its a recipe for failure .

Its the stacking 3/4 wide with the huge % payments going towards various advances. If 20%/30% total should be the gauge?? 20%/ 30% on ALL advances? 40%, 50 %? And it should be a temporary thing, not to keep rolling forever. IMO

These merchants make promises to not stack their first advance and go out and do it anyway...they are not babes in the woods "most" of them know what they are doing and cant cry foul afterwards.

Their business was going under before anyone got there, " bar rescue ",..

new commercial ..Take out an MCA so you can have a convenient excuse as to why you failed at business . dont look in the mirror , look right at marcus and blame him lol

GURU Marcus Clapman: One of the problems is the narrow focus on a pool of "merchants" that are already educated in the game of short term MCAs. They often know more than the broker, and are playing a dangerous game that much of the ISOs participate in. Yes, those businesses are at least making decisions based on some facts. And the ISO is an order-taker. That is not the only game. In fact it is the low hanging half rotten fruit that bucket shops chase. You know it, we all know it.

But don't tell me definitively that "American business owners almost always make sound decisions when it comes to running a business." That is so blatantly untrue and demeaning to the professional broker shops out here that do the right thing and cultivate long term business relationships and train their staff on all funding options.

Some of us know one side of the game. Some of us both. But processing desperate merchants' short term 1.45s and stacks hardly qualifies one to speak for the industry. In fact, it hurts us all in the long run.

BTW: When was the last Cresthill seminar/webinar/ISO training event? Do you fund in Cali and require broker registration there?
    Last edited by HDF; 09-06-2016 at 06:22 PM.