WallStJobs.com will search, screen and deliver the following types of sales professionals to you on a daily basis:

Tier I
Licensed Financial Sales Professionals
Series 6, Series 7, Financial Advisors, Financial Services Representatives, Insurance Agents, and more
Non Licensed Financial Sales Professionals
Personal & Business Bankers, Branch Managers, Loan Officers, Mortgage Brokers, and more

Tier II
Sales Professionals from Other Industries
Inside Sales, Outside Sales, B2B Sales, Phone Sales, Pharmaceutical/Medical Sales, Advertising Sales, Technology/Software Sales, Business Owners/Entrepreneurs and more

All resumes are visually pre-screened for sales experience, assuring all delivered resumes have a background in sales and their last job has been sales related. We will also eliminate any duplicate resumes as most candidates will post their resumes on multiple job boards.

All memberships include: Unlimited email campaigns, unlimited user logins, and full access to our resume candidate management platform. Our platform allows users to track candidates throughout the entire hiring process. You will be able to add electronic notes to each resume, color code, print, email or download resumes, as well as track the recruiters use of the service. We provide a 15-20 minute training call for all recruiters that will be utilizing the service. This call will allow you to become familiar with our award winning candidate management platform as well as answer any questions that you may have.

I am grateful for this opportunity and look forward to working together.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Mark Rosen 516-873-8100 1400 Old Country Road Westbury NY 11590