Sub 10K lenders First position A paper good credit
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Credibly1 View Post
    He was asking for people that go 6-9k, not 4 or 5k. There are a ton of lenders that do that.
    Yes, I'm aware of what he was asking for. But since there probably are quite a few funders who may do $6k - $9k deals, I wanted to let him know that not only will TransMark do such deals, but they'll even do lower deal amounts than that. Additionally, if someone will do a $4k or $5k deal, I bet they'll also do a $6k to $9k deal... so my guess is the person who asked about this got the point. I doubt he read my post and thought "crap, that company only does $4k or $5k deals... not $6k - $9k deals, which is what I was really looking for".

On a side note, most funders (they're not actually LENDERS in the MCA space, by the way) won't consider a deal unless it's a minimum of $10k. So I wouldn't necessarily say "tons of lenders" will do a $6k deal, because most probably won't (if they would, the thread probably wouldn't have been created). Many on here gripe and act like Chicken Little regarding possible regulations down the road, but then those same professionals choose to use loan terminology in an MCA forum. We would all be wise to stop doing so, and discuss MCA's for what they are or supposed to be... Purchases of future receivables, not loans. Thus, MCA Funders are not lenders. Just sayin
    Last edited by RobertTide; 09-01-2016 at 12:13 AM.