New Cash advance companies
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 71352

I think the better question everybody should be asking is " Can i trust you? "

At CFG Merchant Solutions the answer is yes. And no - im not promoting this time. I'm serious - the first thought that comes across my head when i get that phone call is "this guys sound shady"

So what makes someone trust worthy? Respect, Knowing the product and Consistency. We can all tell within the first 30 seconds of that convo if the person on the other line can actually get the job done vs telling you to send them your declines.

Seeing the company in bank statements is also a plus. It will also show you the type of deals they offer with an estimated term.

Quote Originally Posted by Lmonus View Post
    I think the better question everybody should be asking is " Can i trust you? "

At CFG Merchant Solutions the answer is yes. And no - im not promoting this time. I'm serious - the first thought that comes across my head when i get that phone call is "this guys sound shady"

So what makes someone trust worthy? Respect, Knowing the product and Consistency. We can all tell within the first 30 seconds of that convo if the person on the other line can actually get the job done vs telling you to send them your declines.

Seeing the company in bank statements is also a plus. It will also show you the type of deals they offer with an estimated term.
    Agree 100%. There are so many people saying to send us your declines. What is your advantage, what makes you worthwhile?
    Wall Funding ISO Team
    646-979-2161
    partners@wallfunding.com
    http://wallfunding.com/
    30 Broad St, New York, NY, 10004