Quote Originally Posted by omegafund View Post
So we get calls from new MCA companies everyday.
They want to earn my business and such
I already work with people we like and trust.

Is there any great new MCA worth signing up for. I feel like passing on all of them since the problems the industry has.
Hi Omega,

I was an FINRA registered Investment Banker before becoming a lender. Over the years I developed a list of "go-to" capital sources in various places up and down the balance sheet. The only time I would seek new sources of capital is if I saw something interesting about them where they stood out from others....I usually did the out reach to them to learn more about the fund/bank.
I would also seek new sources of capital if a customer had a need and I did not have the appropriate tools in my shed. Considering most on this forum deal in the MCA/ACH world it might be a good idea to seek other types of capital sources in case you discovered a client with a need that was not a good fit for MCA/ACH.
My contact list from my investment banking days went up and down the balance sheet. I am not suggesting you go crazy gathering more tools/capital sources, but it might come in handy one day. After all....we are here to help client and if we can't....at least point them in the right direction and hopefully generate some revenue while helping them.