Credibly issue - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran Reputation points: 159073 J.Celifarco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    try putting your phone number on the app . and update us in a week . nothing wrong with the broker side but the sales side is taking leads with or without upper management knowledge
    Michael I am working with them a whole and have never seen anything like you are talking about.. We will randomly do this on deals with banks we work with to make sure things are all being done as they are supposed to and have personally never seen any issues with them
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    try putting your phone number on the app . and update us in a week . nothing wrong with the broker side but the sales side is taking leads with or without upper management knowledge
    Couldn't agree more, our client was actually willing to sign an affidavit stating that the rep who called from Credibly said specifically, "do not work with your broker, work directly through us and get a cheaper rate"...... how can i possibly compete against myself like that.. like it or not folks, this is what's happening
    You sharpen the human appetite to the point where it can split atoms with it's desire..
    You build ego's the size of cathedrals..
    Fiber-Optically connect the world to every eager impulse..
    Grease even the dullest dreams with these dollar-green, gold-plated fantasies..
    Until every human being becomes an aspiring emperor..
    Becomes his own God

Seeing from the folks who are complaining, seems to me like the backdooring is taking place against smaller ISOs but the posters for bigger ISOs, or more well-known reps who submit more volume have no issues.

Perhaps they're just picking on the ones they feel they can get away with? Just one more problem if you're not slaving away at the mercy of corporate hierarchy.

Senior Member Reputation points: 5023
    Florida, First MCA sold in 85/ WS in 76. CFP/RIA, series 3,6,7,8,10,63,Ins218,220.

Gotta have volume to do anything. I only sent one account to Powerup and they stole the renewal, never paid the commission. Not a big acct but 25K. I moved it to a company I have volume with.

jotucker1983
    I think funders/lenders should develop more advanced Partner Portals (like a major A Paper firm does) so Brokers can see all of their new deals, renewal deals, and the outstanding balances (including any missed payments) on said renewal portfolio.

That allows a Broker to immediately call up a merchant in their renewal portfolio to try and resolve a situation of them having missed a couple of payments in a row. It also avoids the confusion that took place in the OP's situation.

jotucker1983
    Quote Originally Posted by John Galt View Post
    Gotta have volume to do anything. I only sent one account to Powerup and they stole the renewal, never paid the commission. Not a big acct but 25K. I moved it to a company I have volume with.
    *Knock on wood*...I haven't had any back dooring issues and I'm just a one man shop. But on the other hand, all of my funders/lenders have been around the industry for years (since 2009 at least) and I've been working with them for years.

I'm sorry, but it's one of the reasons I don't even entertain a lot of the newer funders/lenders. Just too much bad press of them stealing commissions and plus, they aren't really doing anything different than my current partners are anyway.

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

Quote Originally Posted by Lender Of Gold View Post
    Seeing from the folks who are complaining, seems to me like the backdooring is taking place against smaller ISOs but the posters for bigger ISOs, or more well-known reps who submit more volume have no issues.

Perhaps they're just picking on the ones they feel they can get away with? Just one more problem if you're not slaving away at the mercy of corporate hierarchy.
    Define small . Funded a little over a million the previous month .
    I honestly feel it's reps that will probably get fired if caught but bottom line it is happening because thier rules allow it .
    Rep couldn't argue with facts and offered me a couple of extra points on future deals till commisson was made up . Lol

Senior Member Reputation points: 6585

Ok so I can't see how this could happen as claimed. All of your deals are listed in their Portal and it shows renewals and commission and they even have a portfolio performance section that tell syou the status and even charge offs.
    My Relationship Summary
    Last 12 Months Last Month Present Month

Senior Member Reputation points: 51665

Quote Originally Posted by jotucker1983 View Post
    I think funders/lenders should develop more advanced Partner Portals (like a major A Paper firm does) so Brokers can see all of their new deals, renewal deals, and the outstanding balances (including any missed payments) on said renewal portfolio.

That allows a Broker to immediately call up a merchant in their renewal portfolio to try and resolve a situation of them having missed a couple of payments in a row. It also avoids the confusion that took place in the OP's situation.
    Pearl offers this tool. Once an ISO funds a deal they're able to track it in real time, seeing how the client performs, if there were any missed payments, time for renewal etc.