I can show you better than I can tell you ..
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 4603

And to add to the above question....can it be turned on and off? Timed to capture info surrounding campaign periods where we expect higher than average traffic?

Quote Originally Posted by KTK View Post
    And to add to the above question....can it be turned on and off? Timed to capture info surrounding campaign periods where we expect higher than average traffic?
    Another great question! Yes KTK! We have a lot of functionality to drill down and get laser targeting its really cool.
    When I was recruited for this position I did a lot of research before I decided to join the team. I can't sell or endorse
    something I don't believe in. and to be honest with you being on this side of the business and when I see how guys in the Alternative Finance space
    is killing it. it makes me want to get back into the business. Part time of course. The industry has changed up so much I would definitely
    need to get a mentor of some sort to make sure I don't make massive mistakes.

But back to your question. I can give you a call and go over all the details and show you a live demo of a client account.