"I turned $0.15 into a $3,500" A Story from a MCA ISO Client. - Page 3
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Veteran Reputation points: 158919 J.Celifarco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LeadForensicsGuy View Post
    Thanks for sharing my book. It became a #1 Best Seller I am very proud of that. But like i said. I am not int he business
    anymore but i think I want to get back into it.

best seller you say??? bull**** I smell

I really was done but bestseller? Seriously? Its like you want people to call you out on the nonsense you spew
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Since being published in January it has not cracked the top 1.6 million books on Amazon. That's not easy to do.

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,630,446 in Books

#10328 in Books > Business & Money > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship
    Last edited by HDF; 08-15-2016 at 05:29 PM. Reason: stats

Quote Originally Posted by J.Celifarco View Post
    best seller you say??? bull**** I smell

I really was done but bestseller? Seriously? Its like you want people to call you out on the nonsense you spew
    J. Once again sir. I thought we left on good terms. I don't know what your problem is or what I did to offend you but I apologies. Whatever it is that i did to you to offend you please forgive me.

I don't like to brag. I wouldn't have mentioned it if Michael wouldn't have posted it. But do yourself a huge favor and see for yourself. Men lie women lie but numbers don't lie.
    I Wouldn't have been able to get that best seller badge on my book if it wasn't true. or better yet. I wouldn't have the 5 star rating with 32 reviews.
    but if you'd like I also have video proof of when Amazon let me know i became a best seller. or even the day I beat out Daymond John from shark tank in the hot new release category.

Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post
    Since being published in January it has not cracked the top 1.6 million books on Amazon. That's not easy to do.

#10328 in Books > Business & Money > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship
    We stooped promoting it. its not a best seller right now. it grow to become a best seller when we launched it. and
    it dropped. its the nature of the business. new books come out daily.

but help me to understand what does my book rating for a book I wrote last year have to do with the a client i have today that utilized our service
    and make a great ROI. that caused such an uproar from you guys. ? Help me to understand

but help me to understand what does my book rating for a book I wrote last year have to do with the a client i have today that utilized our service
    and make a great ROI. that caused such an uproar from you guys. ? Help me to understand

"But do yourself a huge favor and see for yourself. Men lie women lie but numbers don't lie."

Veteran Reputation points: 158919 J.Celifarco's Avatar

it has to do with the level of BS and nonsense I can endure on a monday and best seller was just that 1 step too far for me
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

"But do yourself a huge favor and see for yourself. Men lie women lie but numbers don't lie."
    Sighhh.. Ok HDF & J. Celifarco.

Once again I didn't post it. Michale did. but since for some reason you both want to continue to disrespect me.

videos are great! you can't lie in videos. check this out i guess the 8 thousand people who wived this was a lie too huh HDF? Granted it was a Friday and I was dressed down.
    I wouldn't have normally done a video but I was notified and I wanted to capture the moment it hit best seller. list.
    https://www.facebook.com/Dean-Cole-M...59137/?fref=ts

Also if you want to see the day I beat out Daymon John I can gladly post that also.

But once again. this has nothing to do with what I do for Lead Forensics.
    Last edited by LeadForensicsGuy; 08-15-2016 at 05:56 PM.

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

But once again. this has nothing to do with what I do for Lead Forensics.
    Just to be clear, you are a commissioned salesperson for a software company named Lead Forensics, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by sean bash View Post
    Just to be clear, you are a commissioned salesperson for a software company named Lead Forensics, correct?
    Yes sir. I work for a company called Lead Forensics my compensation isn't 100% commission no but there is commission involved.

jotucker1983
    I just don't understand the slander and insults. I understand Misery loves company. and i guess when someone is miserable they just want to share that
    Well, buddy, I will give you a couple of notes:

- This is the internet and participating on discussion forums is pretty much hit or miss. Some forums are going to be good for you, some are not.

- Just make sure that when you are participating on any forum for commercial reasons, you make sure to always represent yourself and your company as professional as possible, despite what "other people" are doing. That includes making sure your sentence structures are great as I mentioned prior. This is because prospective clients and partners can find your posts through search engines.

- With that being said, you probably won't be received well here. Going back and forth "arguing" every point/detail is just a waste of your time. If people don't like you, forget it, at the end of the day it's not like anybody on this forum is putting (or taking) money out of your pocket. So go contribute to another forum that's more receptive of you and what you have to say.

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

And so through all of these posts, ultimately you are trying to sign people up to buy this lead software because you get a commission if you sell it. I think since you mentioned other people in this industry are using this software, you should tell us who they are.

You don't even have Lead Forensics as your employer in your LinkedIn profile.

Administrator Reputation points: 55342 admin's Avatar

moved to promotions

Karen37a
    Forensics ..you asked someone to explain why you get such a harsh reaction to your posts. I am sure you really do not want to know the answer but here it goes anyway. You come across as a snake oil salesman or a con artist and the worst part of it is that you think everyone is believing your crap. We are all in sales and you seriously think you can talk your way into importance or existence.

Pathological liars do that. Its hard to tell if they are delusional and really believe their own bs, or if they are a narcissist or they are maybe just trying to con people. Same result no matter what.

They dont have to actually experience something firsthand, but they can make it up in their own mind by watching someone else do it..then claim it as their own.

The fact that you wrote a book off of other peoples experience, or your perception of other peoples experience does not impress anyone.

You come on here, reinvent yourself as the all knowing all seeing guru of marketing when people know you are not. Its frustrating to watch. But its like a car wreck or rubbernecking ..you almost cant help yourself.

The question is ...why are you making enemies of people that you are trying to SELL to ?? You need to read a book on sales 101 and actually figure it out. Figure out how to make it in the industry without making up grandiose stories.

So you can't sell anyone into your ideas , or even into liking you BUT you are the great sales marketing man?

If you don't change ..you will never make it. There comes a time when a salesperson gets tired of trying to reinvent the wheel and makes the decision to be COACHABLE or just get a new job

Quote Originally Posted by jotucker1983 View Post
    Well, buddy, I will give you a couple of notes:

- This is the internet and participating on discussion forums is pretty much hit or miss. Some forums are going to be good for you, some are not.

- Just make sure that when you are participating on any forum for commercial reasons, you make sure to always represent yourself and your company as professional as possible, despite what "other people" are doing. That includes making sure your sentence structures are great as I mentioned prior. This is because prospective clients and partners can find your posts through search engines.

- With that being said, you probably won't be received well here. Going back and forth "arguing" every point/detail is just a waste of your time. If people don't like you, forget it, at the end of the day it's not like anybody on this forum is putting (or taking) money out of your pocket. So go contribute to another forum that's more receptive of you and what you have to say.
    Again. Great Advice. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    moved to promotions
    Sorry Didn't know it was in the wrong place.

Quote Originally Posted by sean bash View Post
    And so through all of these posts, ultimately you are trying to sign people up to buy this lead software because you get a commission if you sell it. I think since you mentioned other people in this industry are using this software, you should tell us who they are.

You don't even have Lead Forensics as your employer in your LinkedIn profile.
    Great question. You know its funny because. I have been on the phone with a client who is in the group and we are talking about how some of you guys are acting
    and I asked them to chime in. They said noooo.. I think it goes back to something John said in a previous post. About people trying to figure out someones secret sauce
    and i think because the industry is so "cut throat" some clients are very private about what they use.
    I can't violate our privacy policy and say the names of the clients using out service unless they have given us proper written consent.

I think that is another reason why we give a free 7 day trial of the software. So that way you can see it for yourself. But I understand everything isn't for everyone.
    but if you are really interested just give me a call tomorrow morning. Call our office and ask for me. I am the only Dean Cole in the building. I can show you a Demo of how
    it works and then give it to you free for 7 days. Then maybe you can come on here and tell everyone that I am a lying sneaky snake that lied about everything
    even may name ,and you can be the big hero and put the nail in the coffin. LOL!!!! No seriously If you guys haven't noticed I am sarcastic too so I can take the punches. but I also have no problem proving everything that i have said.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    Forensics ..you asked someone to explain why you get such a harsh reaction to your posts. I am sure you really do not want to know the answer but here it goes anyway. You come across as a snake oil salesman or a con artist and the worst part of it is that you think everyone is believing your crap. We are all in sales and you seriously think you can talk your way into importance or existence.

Pathological liars do that. Its hard to tell if they are delusional and really believe their own bs, or if they are a narcissist or they are maybe just trying to con people. Same result no matter what.

They dont have to actually experience something firsthand, but they can make it up in their own mind by watching someone else do it..then claim it as their own.

The fact that you wrote a book off of other peoples experience, or your perception of other peoples experience does not impress anyone.

You come on here, reinvent yourself as the all knowing all seeing guru of marketing when people know you are not. Its frustrating to watch. But its like a car wreck or rubbernecking ..you almost cant help yourself.

The question is ...why are you making enemies of people that you are trying to SELL to ?? You need to read a book on sales 101 and actually figure it out. Figure out how to make it in the industry without making up grandiose stories.

So you can't sell anyone into your ideas , or even into liking you BUT you are the great sales marketing man?

If you don't change ..you will never make it. There comes a time when a salesperson gets tired of trying to reinvent the wheel and makes the decision to be COACHABLE or just get a new job
    interesting perspective Karen. I think the misconception is that I was pitching in my post. I was just sharing a testimony. and giving some Monday Motivation.
    but A! I understand the new kid on the block gets picked on until they see he can hold his own. I think they thing that everyone isn't getting is that my company doesn't sell leads like the real con man people were comparing me to. The 2nd thing is we dont' do SEO for clients either. Our job is just to help you convert more of the leads you already have. Its so simple and easy to prove that I am this big con man. Just give the software a shot and you can be the one to confirm everyone's suspicion. That has never happend its 100% legit.

I hate to go tick for tact but you mentioned that you were not impressed by my book. That's fine. I never brought up my book. I wrote it a year ago. Someone "Trolled me" and posted it. I get paid extremely well to do what I do and so I took all MY Experience from helping to build other clients business that i have accumulated of the last 10 years of consulting so I wrote my book for the individuals that could not afford my service. Check out the back cover of my book to get an idea of what its about. its so interesting how people judge and assume without any proof. and last but not least. you said I made wild claims. in my testimonial I shared. If you went to our website and saw the other videos of clients and other testimonials of how much clients make on our software you would probably call the national guard on me. LOL!!! 1 thought 1 deal for $3500 was common in this industry. But I guess not everyone is performing on the same level.

Last but not least Karen. I appreciate your approach. it is a lot more welcoming than some of the others. I answer questions all day. That's my job but also I won't be someones door mat. or allow myself to be Cyber Bullied. Especially to fit in with people. I don't think i was unprofessional in any way. I do know others were swearing and using unprofessional vernacular. And to be more candid most of these people aren't my clients. That's fine. The people who are PM'ing me and actually curious are my clients. Not the people who love to debate and spread propaganda. I have had several people commend me for how I have been handling the situation and say they are glad I stood up to some of you guys. I guess this is something you guys do often. Try to tear people to shreds.Nevertheless its a numbers game. you know there are over 5,000 people in this group but only 7 people who are really hecklers. those are great numbers.

But thanks again for the advice. I know ton and inflection is lost in text but i do mean that.

Karen37a
    I do not know you and I do not know this book nor am i reading it. $3500 a deal for what ? lol

A MCA? ...I don't know if you know that I closed 1 million in my first month...Now I am grooving and closed 900k one day. I read that a few guys in this industry closed 70 million in a year...What was the commission on that???

I do not think it was $3500. Now if I got 5-12% for commission on the 900k I think Ill take my own advice. Some of the new guys on my team try to tell me how to sell before they even make 1 sale...they don't last long

It is true that some people on here are unwelcoming, but that's because they are tired of all the newbies coming on here telling them whats what when they made 200k-1 million plus in income last year.

And who is "you guys" I am fairly new and I am a woman. ...it isn't them its the way you are bursting onto the scene... yet again. There is a 95% failure rate in this business...it gets boring seeing newbies tell millionaires about their business, and what they can do better...it was funny at first.Yawn

I am not here to teach you how to sell yourself...good luck

Not to kiss butt, but women executives, producers and managers in this business DESTROY most of the so-called poser/closers. JMHO from experience across the board... And I'd buy a book written by any of them.
    Last edited by HDF; 08-15-2016 at 10:23 PM. Reason: executives

Senior Member Reputation points: 4603

"I turned $0.15 into a $3,500" A Story from a MCA ISO Client.

Lead forensics, you took quite a beating here today and handled yourself, for the most part, with respect and dignity. I'll give you that.

If you want to succeed in selling things on this site (which many do successfully, and many crash never to be heard from again) take the advice of the veterans that gave it. You may not of liked their approach, but they did offer guidance.

Slow it down, get involved without "pitching type" posts. Share your thoughts on things you may know of WITHOUT pitching your product. Become a member. Maybe then you will gain some respect on the forum and become an accepted member.

I understand you feel your experience makes you feel that you can come out day one and let everyone know what's what and how to get it done. However the one positive thing you gained today, weather it was a pleasant experience or not, was a little crash course from those who do hold a high level of respect on this forum. I'd say soak it in, and try to adapt the practices.

If you can do that no one will ever compare you to Jay or Yulia again. Because that's something that man/woman/thing was never able to do. That's why he has been banned thru all his different aliases. You made people feel today he was back with a new one. Prove them wrong, if not true.

You got beat up today, very hard. I thought I'd share with you some friendly advise, for what it's worth.

I never knock a hustle, or a man trying to earn. Just make sure you adapt yourself appropriately to your surroundings. That's what a real closer and experienced business man would do. Show us you got what it takes....if you do
    Last edited by KTK; 08-16-2016 at 02:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KTK View Post
    Lead forensics, you took quite a beating here today, and handled yourself, for the lost part, with respect and dignity. I'll give you that.

If you want to succeed selling things on this site (which many do successfully, and many crash never to be heard from again) take the advice of the veterans that gave it. You may not of liked their approach but they did offer guidance.

Slow it down, get involved with out "pitching type" posts. Share your thoughts on things you may know of WITHOUT pitching your product. Become a member. Maybe then you will gain some respect on the forum and become an accepted member.

I understand you feel your experience makes you feel that you can come out day one and let everyone know what's what and how to get it done. However the one positive thing you gained today, weather it was a pleasant experience or not, was a little crash course from those who do hold a high level of respect on this forum. I'd say soak it in, try and adapt the practices.

If you can do that no one will ever compare you to Jay or Yulia again. Because that's something that man/woman/thing was ever able to do. That's why he has been banned they all his different aliases. You made people feel today he was back with a new one. Prove them wrong if not.

You got beat up today, very hard. I thought I'd share with you some friendly advise, for what it's worth.

I never knock a hustle, or a man trying to earn. Just make sure you adapt yourself appropriately to your surroundings. That's what a real closer and experienced business man can do. Show us you got what it takes....if you do
    Thank you very much KTK! Some great advice and I will do just that . Have a good night.

Karen37a
    KTK just gave the best advice I've seen to date on these posts.

Sigh now I feel bad..

I hope everyone makes a lot of money by being ethical ...waving **

Member Reputation points: 385 BoostAaron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sachip24 View Post
    i'll say it again, these posts remind of Jay an Yuli too much
    We should all be so lucky as to chase those Yeezys...

How many of YOUR reps are on Yeezy duty?
    Aaron McCarthy | Senior Account Executive
    352 Sonwil Drive | Buffalo, NY 14215
    Direct Funder up to $150k
    A,B,C&D Paper

Direct (516) 209.2159
    Mobile (716) 348.1660
    Fax (888) 848.0109
    www.fundingmerchantsource.com

A+ Rated with the BBB: http://www.bbb.org/losangelessilicon...each-ca-268003