"I turned $0.15 into a $3,500" A Story from a MCA ISO Client.
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Karen37a
    Forensics ..you asked someone to explain why you get such a harsh reaction to your posts. I am sure you really do not want to know the answer but here it goes anyway. You come across as a snake oil salesman or a con artist and the worst part of it is that you think everyone is believing your crap. We are all in sales and you seriously think you can talk your way into importance or existence.

Pathological liars do that. Its hard to tell if they are delusional and really believe their own bs, or if they are a narcissist or they are maybe just trying to con people. Same result no matter what.

They dont have to actually experience something firsthand, but they can make it up in their own mind by watching someone else do it..then claim it as their own.

The fact that you wrote a book off of other peoples experience, or your perception of other peoples experience does not impress anyone.

You come on here, reinvent yourself as the all knowing all seeing guru of marketing when people know you are not. Its frustrating to watch. But its like a car wreck or rubbernecking ..you almost cant help yourself.

The question is ...why are you making enemies of people that you are trying to SELL to ?? You need to read a book on sales 101 and actually figure it out. Figure out how to make it in the industry without making up grandiose stories.

So you can't sell anyone into your ideas , or even into liking you BUT you are the great sales marketing man?

If you don't change ..you will never make it. There comes a time when a salesperson gets tired of trying to reinvent the wheel and makes the decision to be COACHABLE or just get a new job

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    Forensics ..you asked someone to explain why you get such a harsh reaction to your posts. I am sure you really do not want to know the answer but here it goes anyway. You come across as a snake oil salesman or a con artist and the worst part of it is that you think everyone is believing your crap. We are all in sales and you seriously think you can talk your way into importance or existence.

Pathological liars do that. Its hard to tell if they are delusional and really believe their own bs, or if they are a narcissist or they are maybe just trying to con people. Same result no matter what.

They dont have to actually experience something firsthand, but they can make it up in their own mind by watching someone else do it..then claim it as their own.

The fact that you wrote a book off of other peoples experience, or your perception of other peoples experience does not impress anyone.

You come on here, reinvent yourself as the all knowing all seeing guru of marketing when people know you are not. Its frustrating to watch. But its like a car wreck or rubbernecking ..you almost cant help yourself.

The question is ...why are you making enemies of people that you are trying to SELL to ?? You need to read a book on sales 101 and actually figure it out. Figure out how to make it in the industry without making up grandiose stories.

So you can't sell anyone into your ideas , or even into liking you BUT you are the great sales marketing man?

If you don't change ..you will never make it. There comes a time when a salesperson gets tired of trying to reinvent the wheel and makes the decision to be COACHABLE or just get a new job
    interesting perspective Karen. I think the misconception is that I was pitching in my post. I was just sharing a testimony. and giving some Monday Motivation.
    but A! I understand the new kid on the block gets picked on until they see he can hold his own. I think they thing that everyone isn't getting is that my company doesn't sell leads like the real con man people were comparing me to. The 2nd thing is we dont' do SEO for clients either. Our job is just to help you convert more of the leads you already have. Its so simple and easy to prove that I am this big con man. Just give the software a shot and you can be the one to confirm everyone's suspicion. That has never happend its 100% legit.

I hate to go tick for tact but you mentioned that you were not impressed by my book. That's fine. I never brought up my book. I wrote it a year ago. Someone "Trolled me" and posted it. I get paid extremely well to do what I do and so I took all MY Experience from helping to build other clients business that i have accumulated of the last 10 years of consulting so I wrote my book for the individuals that could not afford my service. Check out the back cover of my book to get an idea of what its about. its so interesting how people judge and assume without any proof. and last but not least. you said I made wild claims. in my testimonial I shared. If you went to our website and saw the other videos of clients and other testimonials of how much clients make on our software you would probably call the national guard on me. LOL!!! 1 thought 1 deal for $3500 was common in this industry. But I guess not everyone is performing on the same level.

Last but not least Karen. I appreciate your approach. it is a lot more welcoming than some of the others. I answer questions all day. That's my job but also I won't be someones door mat. or allow myself to be Cyber Bullied. Especially to fit in with people. I don't think i was unprofessional in any way. I do know others were swearing and using unprofessional vernacular. And to be more candid most of these people aren't my clients. That's fine. The people who are PM'ing me and actually curious are my clients. Not the people who love to debate and spread propaganda. I have had several people commend me for how I have been handling the situation and say they are glad I stood up to some of you guys. I guess this is something you guys do often. Try to tear people to shreds.Nevertheless its a numbers game. you know there are over 5,000 people in this group but only 7 people who are really hecklers. those are great numbers.

But thanks again for the advice. I know ton and inflection is lost in text but i do mean that.