Quote Originally Posted by jotucker1983 View Post
I understand that, but while you are discussing "search engine optimization", understand that this website comes up pretty high in those results. As a result, if you are trying to pitch any product or service, you should try to present yourself in as much of a professional manner as possible.

Unfortunately, your sentence, grammar, and punctuation are all over the place my friend. I honestly wouldn't take anybody serious who pitches anything to me with their sentences structured like that. It was very difficult to even read through your original post.
Thanks for the advice John. You are right. I was typing my post as a social media post rather than a pitch, or proposal. I will go back and edit it. I guess that's the confusing part John.
I wasn't pitching in this post. I was sharing an experience and sharing some positivity but you are correct .

I can completely respect and understand that someone
wouldn't want to do business with my company because of something I acutely did such as talk in a common way. I understand. that. I just don't understand the slander and insults.

I understand Misery loves company. and i guess when someone is miserable they just want to share that

Thanks again for the advice. I am gong to go back over my post.