"I turned $0.15 into a $3,500" A Story from a MCA ISO Client.
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

jotucker1983
    Quote Originally Posted by LeadForensicsGuy View Post
    Your right John. I did say 2017 . Forgive me.,,typing to fast.... trying to get my point across and follow up with clients at the same time. .
    I understand that, but while you are discussing "search engine optimization", understand that this website comes up pretty high in those results. As a result, if you are trying to pitch any product or service, you should try to present yourself in as much of a professional manner as possible.

Unfortunately, your sentence, grammar, and punctuation are all over the place my friend. I honestly wouldn't take anybody serious who pitches anything to me with their sentences structured like that. It was very difficult to even read through your original post.

Quote Originally Posted by jotucker1983 View Post
    I understand that, but while you are discussing "search engine optimization", understand that this website comes up pretty high in those results. As a result, if you are trying to pitch any product or service, you should try to present yourself in as much of a professional manner as possible.

Unfortunately, your sentence, grammar, and punctuation are all over the place my friend. I honestly wouldn't take anybody serious who pitches anything to me with their sentences structured like that. It was very difficult to even read through your original post.
    Thanks for the advice John. You are right. I was typing my post as a social media post rather than a pitch, or proposal. I will go back and edit it. I guess that's the confusing part John.
    I wasn't pitching in this post. I was sharing an experience and sharing some positivity but you are correct .

I can completely respect and understand that someone
    wouldn't want to do business with my company because of something I acutely did such as talk in a common way. I understand. that. I just don't understand the slander and insults.

I understand Misery loves company. and i guess when someone is miserable they just want to share that

Thanks again for the advice. I am gong to go back over my post.

jotucker1983
    Quote Originally Posted by LeadForensicsGuy View Post
    I just don't understand the slander and insults. I understand Misery loves company. and i guess when someone is miserable they just want to share that
    Well, buddy, I will give you a couple of notes:

- This is the internet and participating on discussion forums is pretty much hit or miss. Some forums are going to be good for you, some are not.

- Just make sure that when you are participating on any forum for commercial reasons, you make sure to always represent yourself and your company as professional as possible, despite what "other people" are doing. That includes making sure your sentence structures are great as I mentioned prior. This is because prospective clients and partners can find your posts through search engines.

- With that being said, you probably won't be received well here. Going back and forth "arguing" every point/detail is just a waste of your time. If people don't like you, forget it, at the end of the day it's not like anybody on this forum is putting (or taking) money out of your pocket. So go contribute to another forum that's more receptive of you and what you have to say.

Quote Originally Posted by jotucker1983 View Post
    Well, buddy, I will give you a couple of notes:

- This is the internet and participating on discussion forums is pretty much hit or miss. Some forums are going to be good for you, some are not.

- Just make sure that when you are participating on any forum for commercial reasons, you make sure to always represent yourself and your company as professional as possible, despite what "other people" are doing. That includes making sure your sentence structures are great as I mentioned prior. This is because prospective clients and partners can find your posts through search engines.

- With that being said, you probably won't be received well here. Going back and forth "arguing" every point/detail is just a waste of your time. If people don't like you, forget it, at the end of the day it's not like anybody on this forum is putting (or taking) money out of your pocket. So go contribute to another forum that's more receptive of you and what you have to say.
    Again. Great Advice. Thanks.