I do not know you and I do not know this book nor am i reading it. $3500 a deal for what ? lol

A MCA? ...I don't know if you know that I closed 1 million in my first month...Now I am grooving and closed 900k one day. I read that a few guys in this industry closed 70 million in a year...What was the commission on that???

I do not think it was $3500. Now if I got 5-12% for commission on the 900k I think Ill take my own advice. Some of the new guys on my team try to tell me how to sell before they even make 1 sale...they don't last long

It is true that some people on here are unwelcoming, but that's because they are tired of all the newbies coming on here telling them whats what when they made 200k-1 million plus in income last year.

And who is "you guys" I am fairly new and I am a woman. ...it isn't them its the way you are bursting onto the scene... yet again. There is a 95% failure rate in this business...it gets boring seeing newbies tell millionaires about their business, and what they can do better...it was funny at first.Yawn

I am not here to teach you how to sell yourself...good luck