"I turned $0.15 into a $3,500" A Story from a MCA ISO Client. - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 16720

How many leads does someone have to buy to get a free pair of Yeezys? Do you accept bitcoin?

Quote Originally Posted by CreditGuy View Post
    How many leads does someone have to buy to get a free pair of Yeezys? Do you accept bitcoin?

Hopefully you can explain this to me.
    I really would love to understand what would cause you to associate me to this person besides the color of my skin because its not the content of my character...

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Quote Originally Posted by LeadForensicsGuy View Post
    Hopefully you can explain this to me.
    I really would love to understand what would cause you to associate me to this person besides the color of my skin because its not the content of my character...
    It's the content of your content. Don't race bait here. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post
    It's the content of your content. Don't race bait here. Thank you.
    Ok. so what is the content of my content that causes me to be compared to him ?

I am not race bating sir. I am just trying to figure out why you make the comparison. I don't know the guy so I can only go off of what similarities I see. and like I said. I am not trying to scam or do anything illegal or trying to get you to sell shoes on ebay.

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

i feel left out that i got no response to my comment

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    i feel left out that i got no response to my comment
    LOL!!! Sorry about that Michael. I was getting to it. but a client called in.

Senior Member Reputation points: 338677

Ignore button still works.
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank
    561-850-9346
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    1880 N Congress Ave., Suite 404
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Senior Member Reputation points: 19288

When a merchant does 10k a month but ask for 1mm

monkey.jpg

Member Reputation points: 476 Montague's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Montague View Post
    LOL!!! Great Meme.. That was funny.

Senior Member Reputation points: 19288

When the Junior guy cant close so a vet gets on the phone godfather.jpg

Senior Member Reputation points: 203690

your responses and actual way you respond is why i said you remind me of Jay and Yulia. People patterns never change. Dont play the race card here has nothing to do with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sachip24 View Post
    your responses and actual way you respond is why i said you remind me of Jay and Yulia. People patterns never change. Dont play the race card here has nothing to do with that.
    Hmmm to use a page from your book Think you said Bull $#!t.. I can't use the exact words because I won't be that rude. You sir started calling me names and suggesting I was this person before I responded to any post. Further more sir. your rational is flawed. just because someone defends themselves doesn't mean they are guilty of pre meditated murder.

to be compared to someone like him is extremely offensive.

I see how you guys treat people in this forum you guys are very critical harsh. condescending and Cliquish

If someone doesn't do what you like or agree with what you like then you guys attack them. I don't see how the Admins allow it. nevertheless. just because I stand up to cyber bullying doesn't mean I am guilty of anything besides having pride and self esteem .

Veteran Reputation points: 159073 J.Celifarco's Avatar

you hijack threads give wordy responses that have nothing to do with the topic and are incredibly defensive anytime you are asked a question. On top of that you came on shortly after Yulia was banned talking like you have been in the industry forever yet nobody has ever heard of you. These are just a few of the reasons.
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Quote Originally Posted by J.Celifarco View Post
    you hijack threads give wordy responses that have nothing to do with the topic and are incredibly defensive anytime you are asked a question. On top of that you came on shortly after Yulia was banned talking like you have been in the industry forever yet nobody has ever heard of you. These are just a few of the reasons.
    Well to be accurate. When someone ask me a legitimate question I respond properly. when someone attacks me I respond accordingly. I have said in multiple post. I used to work for an ISO. years ago. I have never professed to be an expert.

I have just been on both sides of the fence. I work for this wonderful multi million dollar corporation not a raggedy shoe string start up. I understand skepticism but i don't understand the slander.

As far as having "Wordy" responses. I can't speak to that. I like to get my point across and not leave any room for misinterpretation

I don't intend to go back and forth with you guys all day. i just wanted to get some understanding and set the record straight.

Senior Member Reputation points: 203690

interesting how you found out who he was just by searching jay and Leads?... i just tried searching that it would take forever to find the exact name. no one ever said what he did or last name they just said the name Jay. lucky search i guess for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sachip24 View Post
    interesting how you found out who he was just by searching jay and Leads?... i just tried searching that it would take forever to find the exact name. no one ever said what he did or last name they just said the name Jay. lucky search i guess for you.
    Well once again. I do this professionally I work with computers, search engines and content creation as a profession. its kind of easy when you know how to do it.

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

a #1 Best Seller on what?

Quote Originally Posted by sean bash View Post
    a #1 Best Seller on what?
    In Business Development & Start Ups.

Since being published in January it has not cracked the top 1.6 million books on Amazon. That's not easy to do.

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,630,446 in Books

#10328 in Books > Business & Money > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship
    Last edited by HDF; 08-15-2016 at 05:29 PM. Reason: stats

Since being published in January it has not cracked the top 1.6 million books on Amazon. That's not easy to do.

#10328 in Books > Business & Money > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship
    We stooped promoting it. its not a best seller right now. it grow to become a best seller when we launched it. and
    it dropped. its the nature of the business. new books come out daily.

but help me to understand what does my book rating for a book I wrote last year have to do with the a client i have today that utilized our service
    and make a great ROI. that caused such an uproar from you guys. ? Help me to understand

but help me to understand what does my book rating for a book I wrote last year have to do with the a client i have today that utilized our service
    and make a great ROI. that caused such an uproar from you guys. ? Help me to understand

"But do yourself a huge favor and see for yourself. Men lie women lie but numbers don't lie."

"But do yourself a huge favor and see for yourself. Men lie women lie but numbers don't lie."
    Sighhh.. Ok HDF & J. Celifarco.

Once again I didn't post it. Michale did. but since for some reason you both want to continue to disrespect me.

videos are great! you can't lie in videos. check this out i guess the 8 thousand people who wived this was a lie too huh HDF? Granted it was a Friday and I was dressed down.
    I wouldn't have normally done a video but I was notified and I wanted to capture the moment it hit best seller. list.
    https://www.facebook.com/Dean-Cole-M...59137/?fref=ts

Also if you want to see the day I beat out Daymon John I can gladly post that also.

But once again. this has nothing to do with what I do for Lead Forensics.
    Last edited by LeadForensicsGuy; 08-15-2016 at 05:56 PM.

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

But once again. this has nothing to do with what I do for Lead Forensics.
    Just to be clear, you are a commissioned salesperson for a software company named Lead Forensics, correct?