So another Caveat Emptor for PowerUP
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 5023
    Florida, First MCA sold in 85/ WS in 76. CFP/RIA, series 3,6,7,8,10,63,Ins218,220.

So another Caveat Emptor for PowerUP

100k client, the only client I ever sent to this company. Working my renewals as always, found out they actually added more funds to client (25K) in May, but of course didn't inform me or pay me. When queried it was...We'll check on it, don't worry. But then no answer and "oops" we close early on Friday...of course by Charlie Mayo, "Mr no answer". Buyer beware....Another good example of Funds that cheat. POWERUP.

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

so i was never screwed by them (at least that i know ) but did have a deal they declined for credit and i found it the merchant had a contract from them earlier that day and they funded the next day . not sure why they couldn't just respond previously received . I understand they wanted me to stop trying to get the merchant an offer by me think his credit was sub 500 . (it was 612 fyi ) This let me learn what type of people i was dealing with .

Senior Member Reputation points: 17365 jfeinberg's Avatar

You clearly need to learn who your submitting your deals to. This is the 2nd or 3rd time you have got screwed over because you send deals to random people. Goes with the old saying, " screw me once shame on you, screw me twice shame on me"

I'm not going in on you, everyone needs to learn from this if you are a broker.

Senior Member Reputation points: 5023
    Florida, First MCA sold in 85/ WS in 76. CFP/RIA, series 3,6,7,8,10,63,Ins218,220.

Never got screwed, nearly got screwed by BUF who represented themselves as direct but eventually paid (admin banned them). Powerup originally wrote client and paid 6 mos ago but then advanced more without telling me, Found out when renewing client. Most of my biz is with Can and about 5 or so other funders (3 local to me). Once in awhile I have to go outside those boxes. Powerup was fine in the beginning but now I get all sorts of PMs from people who have been backdoored by Powerup and Charlie Mayo. This wasn't exactly a backdoor since it was additional funds advanced, nonetheless no commission paid. Client in a downwards spiral anyway and will more than likely default. Nature of both the client and Funds beast. Used to it and always watch closely.