LOL!!!! buyers are liars and so are borrowers ... Check this out. - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member Reputation points: 4367

Whats your pricing

Quote Originally Posted by FUNd View Post
    DONT. BUY. LEADS. Ever. For any reason. It is ALWAYS a scam.
    Good morning FUNd..

Ok.. That makes since you think we sell leads.. No we don't sell leads. We don't market for your. We don't make crazy promises. I guess thats why I am getting all the .. How do i say this... Healthy dose of skepticisim. LOL!!! So What we are is a tool that helps you convert more of your website traffic. The Direct Marketing Association says that 98% of your website traffic will not inquire, opt in, fill our a contact us form, even thou they are very much interested they just won't inquire. so what we do is uncover that anonymous 98% of the website traffic that does not inquire. And we give you their exact business name and contact information so you can reach out to them and close em !!!! .. Does that make since ?

Quote Originally Posted by SCCNY View Post
    Whats your pricing
    Great Question SCCNY.. Its very reasonable but the trial is absolutely free. no obligation, no billing information. I will PM you with more specific details about our pricing after the free trial.

Member Reputation points: 385 BoostAaron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HFS View Post
    cool story bro
    He's also apparently very adept at detecting sarcasm... /sarc
    Aaron McCarthy | Senior Account Executive
    352 Sonwil Drive | Buffalo, NY 14215
    Direct Funder up to $150k
    A,B,C&D Paper

Direct (516) 209.2159
    Mobile (716) 348.1660
    Fax (888) 848.0109
    www.fundingmerchantsource.com

A+ Rated with the BBB: http://www.bbb.org/losangelessilicon...each-ca-268003

Quote Originally Posted by LeadForensicsGuy View Post
    There it is !.. I have been waiting for my DF dose of sarcasm.. LOL!!!

Good morning Ridextreme.. Spammer is so harsh . why call me that ?
    "Cool story bro" was sarcasm...

"we have a new spammer ladies and gentleman" was not.
    A,B,C&D Paper

Direct (516) 209.2159
    Mobile (716) 348.1660
    Fax (888) 848.0109

There it is !.. I have been waiting for my DF dose of sarcasm.. LOL!!!

Good morning Ridextreme.. Spammer is so harsh . why call me that ?
    Thanks !!!
    Good Morning Guys

So I have a funny story to tell and a shameless plug i must admit... So I have a new ISO Client that enrolled with us yesterday just because
    buyers are liars. He is out of Connecticut and he was referred to me by another client who specializes in SBA Loans.

He did our 7 day free trial because he just started a new PPC campaign around some Equipment Leasing Keywords to drive people to his opt in list. he is giving away a really cool coupon book. So anyway we did his Results Demo yesterday and there was a General Contractor that opted into his list and put his name as "Billy Ocean" and his email address was GoF**Yourself@Idon'tcare.com. And he put his phone number down as 777 9311 .. LOL!!!!

Well What was so cool about this was that when he came onto my clients site we had his Exact Business Name, Phone Number, Office Location, Real Name Business Tittle, and Email Address almost 5 minutes before the guy ever filled out the optin form. The General Contractor was looking around his site for a few minutes before he opted in. LOL!!!!! I wanted to tell you guys because when I came in the office this morning my client emailed me and said last night he did an App for mr GoF*** Yourself..The dude is applying for a new CAT Bulldozer.. LOL!!!! Classic!!!

Have a good day guys! Watch out for those lying buyers and borrowers.
    Your company is clearly a legitimate entity with an in demand service. Your executives and forebears have invested unimaginable amounts of blood, sweat, tears, dedication, and hard work to get the company where it is today.

Your poor presentation and lackluster communication skills are what is drawing you so much flak here.

If I might make a few suggestions...

1.) Stop spamming, yes, spamming. You can sell a product without sounding like your roboposting in a well-respected forum.

2.) Help folks learn what you have to offer without shoving it down their throats. Sell less, listen and learn more. If you took the time to pay attention to what people were actually in need of as individuals, you might be able to send a few thoughtful, well constructed PM's that would likely generate actual traffic for you.

3.) No one here likes a spammer, so the overly-friendly and familiar nature of your posts here comes off as even more obnoxious. Try to exercise a bit more humility, before you go the way of Jay/Yuliya...

Hopefully you can stick around long enough to figure it out before the Ban Hammer is dropped, for your own sake, and that of the company you represent...
    A,B,C&D Paper

Direct (516) 209.2159
    Mobile (716) 348.1660
    Fax (888) 848.0109

Senior Member Reputation points: 290 1StopFunding's Avatar

LOL!!!! buyers are liars and so are borrowers ... Check this out.

I had a great conversation with Dean. Allowed him to demo his product and I could definitely see the value. So we jumped on board for the trial run.
    A couple things I can assure you: he is not a scammer and he is certainly not Jay! Very nice guy with a great product. He hasn't done anymore than any other lead person on this forum has done and that is market his services. Give the guy a break.
    Cheryl Tibbs- General Manager
    Equipment LeaseCo Inc
    www.equipmentleaseco.com

Quote Originally Posted by 1StopFunding View Post
    I had a great conversation with Dean. Allowed him to demo his product and I could definitely see the value. So we jumped on board for the trial run.
    A couple things I can assure you: he is not a scammer and he is certainly not Jay! Very nice guy with a great product. He hasn't done anymore than any other lead person on this forum has done and that is market his services. Give the guy a break.
    Thank you very much Cheryl! That was very kind of you to say!
    I really enjoyed our conversation as well and I am extremely excited to see your results from your Demo.
    with all the things you are doing I know you are going to make a killing !

talk you soon.

Senior Member Reputation points: 118209 ridextreme's Avatar

Senior Member Reputation points: 8603 Regium's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ridextreme View Post
    lmaoooo

Senior Member Reputation points: 203690

Quote Originally Posted by ridextreme View Post

savagery lol

jotucker1983
    Quote Originally Posted by BoostAaron View Post
    If I might make a few suggestions...

1.) Stop spamming, yes, spamming. You can sell a product without sounding like your roboposting in a well-respected forum.

2.) Help folks learn what you have to offer without shoving it down their throats. Sell less, listen and learn more. If you took the time to pay attention to what people were actually in need of as individuals, you might be able to send a few thoughtful, well constructed PM's that would likely generate actual traffic for you.

3.) No one here likes a spammer, so the overly-friendly and familiar nature of your posts here comes off as even more obnoxious. Try to exercise a bit more humility, before you go the way of Jay/Yuliya...
    This is excellent advice.

Dean when you use forums like this and you are also trying to sell a service to the members at the same time, you want to use the "art" of comment marketing (unless you are making a new thread in the promotions section).

Basically you want to just join the forum and provide some of your general commentary on particular topics that are being discussed (without pitching anything). After doing that for a period of time, when you see threads that are related to things you can offer, start out with again some generic commentary and then "tie in" how you could potentially assist in the particular area but still in a "generic" conversational tone.

That's the "art" of comment marketing. I think this might be why Jay wasn't well received, he might have been way too "promotional" rather than taking the time to provide just generic commentary on various topics.

It's all a learning experience though, I had to learn the hard way as well lol.