Let's TEAM UP!
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Banned Reputation points: 10

My main goal here is to learn and make friends. I am also in the process of trying to connect with as many ISO brokers as possible in order to lend money. That is my main objective and goal is to lend money to those who are in need of it and qualify based off of our criteria.

We are looking to fund anyone that's A-C. Out here trying to gain business and traction for my company. If some of you guys want to bring clients to good people to work with, I am the person.

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vucapitalseven View Post
    My main goal here is to learn and make friends. I am also in the process of trying to connect with as many ISO brokers as possible in order to lend money. That is my main objective and goal is to lend money to those who are in need of it and qualify based off of our criteria.

We are looking to fund anyone that's A-C. Out here trying to gain business and traction for my company. If some of you guys want to bring clients to good people to work with, I am the person.

Are you a licensed lender anywhere? What states do you lend in?

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

Quote Originally Posted by vucapitalseven View Post

you are the person that what ? cant answer a simple question ? is a broker trying to pass as a lender .
    how are the inbound leads there
    http://dailyfunder.com/showthread.php/7427-Help-Needed