Dispensary looking for 200k for 18 months - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member Reputation points: 50583

http://smallbusiness.findlaw.com/bus...-business.html

Go to this website and educate yourself on the legal ways of financing a marijuana based business. Though, there are some outlets that provide an MCA for these types of businesses, there have been many of the SAME files in circulations that the limited funders have seen. Those who apply should understand that there are not many investors that will finance this industry unless the Business does not touch the plant itself. "The FDIC will not insure a bank that takes on "existential" risks, which would include loans to companies in violation of federal law." Each state has a different law pertaining to the marijuana industry- that of which many people who raise there hands and take on a file to solicit or fund do not know and therefore- waste time by giving the expectation that something can be done.

There are two companies listed in that link I posted that review and invest in these types of businesses.

I tried to do a little digging on other outlets for financing but they are completely full of $h*t. For example, this site:

http://businesslendingauthority.com/...usiness-loans/

Until you scroll down to their footer and see that they are in "Sweet 800" and their horrible application doesn't even have an authorization on it. Do Funding Companies really accept this? - They have to be signed up with direct partners, right? Shame.

Member Reputation points: 385 BoostAaron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Funder Mark View Post
    Please go away, or at least give your full name, company name/website, and what makes you guys better then the other funders out there
    Why are so many "direct funders" in this forum so unnecessarily cryptic? If you are looking to develop business relationships, that seems to be pretty counter-intuitive to me... Why do you have a Gmail account? Any hosting company will sell you a business email address for $5/month (Google included).

I don't get this. If you don't even have a business email address, let alone an actual website, what the hell makes you think I'm going to blindly send you an ISO pack and potentially expose my company and it's investors to the risk of dealing with shadowy figures hiding in basements and dark alleys?

With all that having been said, as a direct funder, We'd have a tough time justifying advancing 175%+ of the monthly revenue, especially over such a long term in such a volatile, high risk industry.

If anyone needs a bullet pointed value proposition, here it is...

2 Funding Arms.
    A/B Paper & C/D Paper
    1st through 3rd on A/D Paper
    1st through 6th on C/D Paper
    3-12 months
    Fixed ACH & CC Split
    Discharged BK ok
    Liens ok w/ PP
    Flexible and Fast? You bet.

You know where to find me... I'll be here all day folks.
    Aaron McCarthy | Senior Account Executive
    352 Sonwil Drive | Buffalo, NY 14215
    Direct Funder up to $150k
    A,B,C&D Paper

Direct (516) 209.2159
    Mobile (716) 348.1660
    Fax (888) 848.0109
    www.fundingmerchantsource.com

A+ Rated with the BBB: http://www.bbb.org/losangelessilicon...each-ca-268003

Senior Member Reputation points: 27404

take the 1.29!

I pm'd you

Member Reputation points: 385 BoostAaron's Avatar

I'm curious why "Double Digit" Commissions always has the important part encapsulated by quotation marks...

Shouldn't it be --Double Digit Commissions--, rather than --"Double Digit" Commissions--?

File this one under "Things that make you go Hmmmm..."
    Aaron McCarthy | Senior Account Executive
    352 Sonwil Drive | Buffalo, NY 14215
    Direct Funder up to $150k
    A,B,C&D Paper

Direct (516) 209.2159
    Mobile (716) 348.1660
    Fax (888) 848.0109
    www.fundingmerchantsource.com

A+ Rated with the BBB: http://www.bbb.org/losangelessilicon...each-ca-268003

Senior Member Reputation points: 33996

How about a 15 month offer?

Quote Originally Posted by WhoisKingsley View Post
    http://smallbusiness.findlaw.com/bus...-business.html

Go to this website and educate yourself on the legal ways of financing a marijuana based business. Though, there are some outlets that provide an MCA for these types of businesses, there have been many of the SAME files in circulations that the limited funders have seen. Those who apply should understand that there are not many investors that will finance this industry unless the Business does not touch the plant itself. "The FDIC will not insure a bank that takes on "existential" risks, which would include loans to companies in violation of federal law." Each state has a different law pertaining to the marijuana industry- that of which many people who raise there hands and take on a file to solicit or fund do not know and therefore- waste time by giving the expectation that something can be done.

There are two companies listed in that link I posted that review and invest in these types of businesses.

I tried to do a little digging on other outlets for financing but they are completely full of $h*t. For example, this site:

http://businesslendingauthority.com/...usiness-loans/

Until you scroll down to their footer and see that they are in "Sweet 800" and their horrible application doesn't even have an authorization on it. Do Funding Companies really accept this? - They have to be signed up with direct partners, right? Shame.
    I've funded many dispensaries. I'm shopping terms here, not figuring out how to "do loans".

Senior Member Reputation points: 2782

Dispensary looking for 200k for 18 months

rapid does them and will probably have the best offer

Quote Originally Posted by AMERICApital1 View Post
    rapid does them and will probably have the best offer
    They don't do these anymore.