Stack on his deal, you'll get sued.
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 325 Ryan Shiroky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Achfund View Post
    Funny you should mention...I could have sworn one of the managing members (currently rumored to be on the way out) of your company is a convicted felon who is played by or slightly based on Giovanni ribisi in the movie boiler room being quoted. Please correct me if I am mistaken. A Simple google search came up with that
    Brother, you have no idea how many of those players are in this biz now... i said it in another thread about regulation, if the feds step in and reg this industry, all the guys from Joey's Fly By Night Funding that took a 6 year all inclusive paid vacation on the federal gov. are going to be pushed right out, and there goes like 60% (if not more) of the ISO business funders get...

Senior Member Reputation points: 3087

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Shiroky View Post
    Brother, you have no idea how many of those players are in this biz now... i said it in another thread about regulation, if the feds step in and reg this industry, all the guys from Joey's Fly By Night Funding that took a 6 year all inclusive paid vacation on the federal gov. are going to be pushed right out, and there goes like 60% (if not more) of the ISO business funders get...
    So many boiler room jokers in this biz. This guy I'm buddies with works a company where a "partner" owes over $10 million in restitution. Apparently every word out of this guy's mouth is a lie and the owner is too stupid to realize. Dumbest of money out there.
    Last edited by staten; 04-12-2014 at 02:34 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 325 Ryan Shiroky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by staten View Post
    So many boiler room jokers in this biz. This guy I'm buddies with works a company where a "partner" owes over $10 million in restitution. Apparently every word out of this guy's mouth is a lie and the owner is too stupid to realize. Dumbest of money out there.
    LOL pm me please, we need to have THIS convo in private... I think I know exactly who you are referring to, and if I am right, that is just hysterical... also, "Staten" I am guessing your on the Island?